jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

The Creator of the universe....whats the first things comes in mind when you Obs

1. Divine S Hamese profile image67
    Divine S Hameseposted 3 years ago

The Creator of the universe....whats the first things comes in mind when you Observe this??

Finally man is the Creator or God is the Creator....Heaven and Earth are God s Creation,even though man are God s likeness they can still claim they can create and better than their master in Heaven..!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12037926_f260.jpg

2. Zoraya Nash profile image60
    Zoraya Nashposted 3 years ago

I think this was created by God. People usually create something to benefit from it. But this is real beauty.

Divine S Hameseposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Nash....Plain outward truth,its God s creation people embrace even what is not for them..!

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

wow, awesome and dry. makes me thirsty when I first look at it. God is great, how did he sent the wind and sun to create this "ant hill"?

Peachpurple,you can say that again wonderfully made not by d hands of man

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

It is truly amazing at the beauty that God has created. All we must do is look around us each day in complete awe.

JThomp42 thanks my man and all we have 2say is thanks God for ur greatness

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Amen my Brother!!

5. profile image0
    PeterStipposted 3 years ago

God is a myth, a fairy tale made up by men.
    The beautiful landscape above is made by the weather.
    The weather has a godlike status for many farmers if you like.
    It has an incredible influence on a society. Are you living in Egypt your working days are different then if you live in Norway. Your body will be different and your cultural habits.
    Forget about God, you don't need her to have an awe and wonder about the wonderful aspects of nature around us. From the smallest flower to the farthest constellation.

working