jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Which was first formed. ....egg or A hen

1. Bernard M Joseph profile image60
    Bernard M Josephposted 2 years ago

Which was first formed.
    ....egg or A hen

Enng....was first formed ..them from where the egg came from......!!or if the hen was first where it come from

2. profile image0
    Joshtheplumberposted 2 years ago

So tired of this one... What formed first was a crystal. It quite literally came from nowhere- from the abyss. It changed form several times on the ethereal plane while gathering the materials it needed to form the image, carved by sound waves, into an egg.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image97
    Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago

The chicken is a hybrid with its parents being the Chicbird and the Kenbird. there union produced a chicken egg so the egg came before the chicken.

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image83
    wrenchBiscuitposted 2 years ago

A human being does not have the mental capacity to answer such a question. Even if they were given the answer, the human has no way of processing the information. To believe that such an absurd possibility exists, is to believe that a termite could actually have an opinion about the first edition of Encyclopedia Britannica.

1. profile image0
      Joshtheplumberposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I am a human being and I gave the answer. I am not the only human being who understands it. Excuse me for believing human beings have the capacity to be more intelligent than termites.

5. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

The egg,it was layed by dinosaurs with evolved chromosomes.

working