This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Hi! I'm wondering if any of you out there are real as I wonder myself if I'm rea

1. Jack Niyer profile image59
    Jack Niyerposted 7 months ago

Hi! I'm wondering if any of you out there are real as I wonder myself if I'm real too?

2. Luke Holm profile image96
    Luke Holmposted 7 months ago

You are experiencing the existential crisis of solipsism.  It's impossible to prove to a solipsist that other people exist.  Overall, it ultimately doesn't matter what the actual answer is, because we ARE interacting right now and your choices do affect others (from your perspective).  In general, realism is a healthier approach to looking at life, but do what you want.

3. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 7 months ago

I'm a pigment of your deranged imagination -a fate worse than death, I long to never have existed at all.

Oh good movie: Identity. You will like it.
    Identity is a 2003 American psychological horror mystery film

working