This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Do human build positive energies n personas by being positive/religious which he

1. Roland Katak profile image60
    Roland Katakposted 5 months ago

Do human build positive energies n personas by being positive/religious which helps us avert danger?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 months ago

It's possible. This idea of yours, however, can not be proven in any way with modern science. This doesn't mean the idea is false.

1. Roland Katak profile image60
      Roland Katakposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Thank you WTS. Yes, now that ur response reminds me science is rational n if u like, mathematique. My question was based on some of the issues, the bulk of it not proven by science, raised in both the book n the movie "The Secret". Merry Christmas...

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I've heard a lot about that book. I've known a person who felt it rescued her life, and I've heard a lot of criticism of it. I think optimistic people see the same things, and interpret them as good, and so they keep going when negative folks quit.

working