Simple Rules To Live By
We all know the 10 Commandments. However, it is impossible for anyone to comply fully. In the eye of God, we are all sinners. That does not mean we should give up and throw caution to the winds. There are some simple rules that we can live by. If you choose to follow, you will have a good life. It is within our DNA to comprehend and change for the better.
Some Simple Rules To LIve By
- The Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Help your neighbor - help those in need and help them to help themselves.
- Eat healthy and exercise - respect and maintain your body.
- Be a good steward - protect our environment.
- Be charitable - giving is better than receiving.
- Respect the power of nature - be prepared.
- Be thankful to God for your blessings - pray each day.
- Be humble in your conduct.
- Be respectful of dissent.
- Defend the defenseless.
- Spend within your means.
- Invest wisely.
- Have passion about something and live life as if it is your last day.
- Don't be a victim.
- Study history - so that it won't be repeated.
- Don't pass up a teaching moment.
- Pay it forward - do something nice for a stranger.
- Limit your Social Media presence such as Facebook.
These rules are simple and attainable.
If we all strife to live a life that matters and try to leave this world a better place than we found it, the world will be a better place.