10 Reasons Why I've Always Dreamed of Being a Dinosaur
Let's go back to the past
In hubs past I have shared my dreams of “wanting to go to dinner with Jessica Alba, Wendy Wager (of Green Hornet—television show,” “knowing that I would fail as a lumberjack, a mobster,” and other assorted unorthodox feelings, but I have never shared “this” dream with you due to the fact that I was afraid of not being understood, or maybe some of you might think that I have mental issues. To that, I say, “you are half right.”
I am not in need of special bravery to confess this desire to you. Because I find that the majority of my dear followers are very understanding, perceptive, and tolerant. So with that being typed, I present for your inspection
10 Reasons Why I’ve Always Dreamed of Being a Dinosaur
- My size can would only be described as gigantic and massive, so I could roam wherever I wanted, stay as long as I wanted and do whatever I wanted. The only two things to stop me would be: God and another dinosaur who was bigger than I was.
- My hide was so tough that no amount of primitive spears or weapons could stop me from doing what a dinosaur does: Anything he wants. Pretty sweet, huh?
- My intimidating growl would send waves of fear into pre-historic man without any problem. As I, in my dinosaur choice as T-Rex, I would be smart enough to have primitive man bring me all of the food I wanted for my protection to keep them producing after their kind. I just got it. “Dinosaur Extortion,” and oh how it would work.
- The look on my face, even if I weren’t angry, would be enough to let the majority of living things just let me follow through any jungle, river, or a small hill if I wanted. I never dreamed of the freedom a dinosaur had until I wrote this.
- I would love to fight an equally-matched dinosaur from time to time to maintain my territory and rulership of the area where I loved to live. There would not be a line of dinosaurs to challenge much less any mortals for all would fear me and fear is a lovely tool to have if you were a dinosaur.
- Would I have to work? Are you serious? Work for what, when I can “take” anything I want and not pay any penalty. You see, this time was way before God groomed Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt and eventually gave him The Law and 10 Commandments, but those would not apply to dinosaurs—even if “we” had survived the alleged power given off of (a) huge meteorite that hit the earth and “did us in.”
- Dinosaurs literally “had it made.” “We” could eat, sleep, breed, or not breed, anytime and all that we wanted without fear of being interrupted. Of the two creatures that God created, I have to say that dinosaurs and bears were the two creatures that really have it made year round.
- If I were to see those nosy movie people snooping around my turf to film an ignorant presentation entitled: “Jurassic Park,” I would call upon my fellow “dinosaur crew” and give them a taste of what “real” dinosaurs can do.
- The smaller dinosaurs (and whatever cavemen) would be my “soldiers” and do my bidding. I could be the first “Dino-Father,” and when the “soldiers” or cavemen, made a huge score of fresh meat, they would give me “tribute meat,” as a gesture of respect. And no Marlon Brando and Al Pacino to mess things up. And no F.B.I. to arrest us.
- And speaking of Marlon Brando, I would be the first to use his catch-phrase, which you will recognize, but put my spin on it---“I’m going to make you a deal that YOU WON’T refuse.”
So with today’s hub being finished, I am getting slightly hungry, so “G-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r, with no mayo.”