- Entertainment and Media»
- Movies & Movie Reviews
100 Funniest Movies (Part 23 ~ # 2)
#2 is duh!
On the Road Again
Dumb and Dumber ~ 1994
- Hey..how bout a hug?
- Fell off the jetway again.
- Polly wanna cracker?
- ...our pets heads are falling off!
- It's a shaggin' wagon.
- Chicks love it.
- What's the soup of the day?
- Tell her I've got a rapist's wit.
- You sold my dead parakeet to a blind kid?
- Here take these extra gloves, my hands are starting to get sweaty.
Need I say more?
Question: Whoever cast Jeff Daniels is a frickin' genius! But why oh why haven't we seen Jim Carrey share the spotlight ever since? This is by far his funniest movie and yet you can't help but know that it'll never be this good again. The number 2 Jim, not 23! You need a sidekick!
The Farrelly brothers find an actor who is as twisted as they are and presto! A classic is born. I'm sure there are some of you reading this who prob'ly swore off Carrey after Ace Ventura and never looked back. The Mask is kinda lame too so this third and best film of his was completely unexpected as far as I'm concerned. Everything just clicked perfectly. Hell, even Lauryn Holly's good in it.