- Entertainment and Media»
- Cartoons & Animation
Best Romantic Animes
Romantic Animes (A Best!! List)
So I have a group of friends that completely revolves around anime. It makes our world turn. I asked them to give me a list of their favorite animes, took the top ones and.... blah blah blah. HERE YOU GO.
1) Maid-Sama! Ohmygosh. It's fantastic and adorable. "I loved this one because it was about the school cutest boy and the male-hating councel presedent. Its really cute because at first usui (the schools cutest boy) was just teasing misaki (male-hating councel president) about her job.....(which was surprizingly at a maid cafe...0.0) but then he fell in love with her. The anime is all about trying to get misaki to realize her feelings, in the last episode she finelly does and its really cute^^ (the manga though goes into better depth)"
2) Absolute Boyfriend If you haven't read this one, you haven't LIVED. It's fluffy with implied stuff, lots of Naked Boy (but no parts), and it's VERY original and.... it's pretty relateable. We all that perfect guy in our lives but it never happens... how amazing would it be just to order one? ;) "It's a love triangle." "It's the only 'fluff' I've ever liked." "It's so freaking cute!" "Must-read!"
3) Black Bird It's a little bit smutty, but not much, and it's soooooo good. So cute, so... "I wish it was real." "I have every volume out so far." "It's the only one I keep updates on." "Black Bird's my favorite... it's got such a great story line... it's amazing."
4) Clannad Unfortunately it's a little drama/tragedy-ish but one of the best, real-ish love stories out there. It re-defines "Love Conquers All." "Now...... Clannad is kinda like romance/drama/tragedy......But its super cute and sweet. I love the couple and how they go through their struggles togeatherfrom getting together in highschool then getting married. I also like how they made the emotions seem so relistic when well....tragedy struck and nagisa died (the wife) bute tomoya (the husband) never stopped loving her. more things happened but it was cute and lt ended well....."
5) Akkan Baby I think this one should be up at the top, personally. It's only one of the ultimately best romance animes out there. It's just that not many people have read it. It's completed and on manga.animea.net and it's uh-mazing. It's about this couple who used sex for fun, not knowing what condoms even were. The girl gets pregnant and the young high school couple goes through obstacles to keep their baby, and they always keep a smile on their faces. It's inspiring and truly and incredible romance with TONS of comedic inserts. Read it, guys. You won't be disappointed.
6) Lovely Complex It's not what you'd expect. It's one of those FABULOUS love stories that really gets to you. "I could seriously watch it again. And I don't do that." "It has a simple spin that makes it so enjoyable to watch, its characters are fleshed out and deep, it explores the ideas of "convential" when it comes to couples, and the animation is beautiful."
7) Honey and Clover Not much I can say about this one without giving it away. ;) One of the cutest love stories OUT THERE. Watch it if you like anime. At all.
8) Last but not Least That isn't the title BUT I have received comments about the romance in both Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin. Now I've SEEN and read Kenshin, and I loved it. The romance is definitely evident and it's super cute, guys. Plus, it's a great, entertaining story line without all the fillers. Well worth it.