Bud Light Real Men of Genius
Budweiser Real Men of Genius
When it comes to commercials, beer ads probably are the funniest out there. It is the reason why most of us won't make a mad dash for the fridge for another beer during a time out watching the superbowl. It is the reason why our girlfriends and wives can handle the 12 hour couch fest that is superbowl sunday.
A few years back, Budweiser launched their real men of genius which featured an aging Jimmy Jamison from survivor. In this hub page, I pay homage to Budweiser's real men of genius, which is perhaps their best series to date. Us men have to love it.
Some of the songs include:
- Mr. Nudist Colony Activities coordinator-“Lawn darts, completely out of the question….WATCH OUT NOW!”
- Mr. Way too much cologne wearer-“Here a splish, there a splash, everywhere a splish splash!”
- Mr. Really Really Bad Dancer Guy-“Is that all you got? Unfortunately, it is all you’ve got.”
- Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor-“A 12,000 calorie salad.”
- Mr Silent Killer Gas Passer-“Crack open a Bud Light oh Ninja of the Nasty!”