- Entertainment and Media»
Deepika Padukone the Sweetest smile girl ! Most attractive and popular Indian celebrity! HD Pics, video, photos
Deepika Padukone, the hot and sizzling beauty is an Indian film actress and model. She took the bollywood industry with a storm and bestowed her amazing talent along with her sizzling beauty in her first major commerical success 'Om Shanti Om'
Deepika Padukone is the daughter of the badminton player Prakash Padukone and was born in Denmark and raised in Bangalore. As a teenager she played badminton in national level championships, but left her career in sport to become a fashion model and rightly so became famous in just few years.
In her childhood days, Deepika Padukone was a focused girl giving more importance to sports and studies. She termed herself as a awkward child, as she didn't use to mix well with other children and was a non-social kinda girl.
While playing badminton at national level, she also opted for modelling and soon realized that she was playing badminton just because her dad liked the game. She then politely asked her dad whether she can give up badminton to pursue modelling career and her Dad without thinking a bit happily let her choose the dream career.
In 2004 Deepika took modelling as full time career and featured in many ads, Liril being one of the famous ones.
She then walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion week, followed with award at Kingfisher fashion week. While shooting for Kingfisher calendar, the designer Wendell Rodricks quoted her to be a fresh face after long time, in match to the beauty queen Aishwarya Rai.
Deepika Padukone soon entered the film Industry with her blockbuster flick Om Shanti Om in 2007 and then many other movies followed.
Deepika Padukone HD pics
Facts and Trivia about Deepika Padukone
- Deepika Padukone was born in Denmark and not India, her family relocated to Bangalore, India when she was one year old.
- Deepika Padukone's Dad Prakash Padukone is a International level Badminton player.
- Deepika Padukone's sister Anisha Padukone is a golf player.
- Deepika Padukone went to Sophia High school and Mount Carmel College for her studies.
- Deepika Learnt acting from Anupam Kher
- Deepika Padukone learnt dance from Shiamak Davar
- Deepika Padukone bagged whooping 5 crore for a Parachute Hair Oil ad !!
- Deepika Padukone played badminton at state level before choosing acting as a career.
- Deepika Padukone's first movie was a Kannada flick titled Aishwarya !
- Deepika Padukone first dialogue in her first Hindi movie Om Shanti Om was 'Kutte, kameene! Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chhod de!'
- Deepika Padukone's favorite actor is Shahrukh Khan, obviously her first big screen co-star too !
- Deepika Padukone's favorite actress are Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit
- Deepika Padukone's favorite movie is Matrix and she does love Charlie's Angel a lot.
Deepika Padukone in Saree and Black Dress
Deepika Padukone Movie List
Om Shanti Om
Bachna Ae Haseeno
Love Aaj Kal
Karhik Calling Karthik, Housefull, Lafangey Parindey, Break Ke Baad
Desi Boyz , Aarakshan
Race 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela
Deepika Padukone Sweet Pics !!
Deepika and Controversies
Deepika has been always in limelight for her relation with various co-stars and celebrities.
In 2008, Padukone began a romantic relationship with co-star Ranbir Kapoor.She has said that the relationship had a profound effect on her, transforming her into a more confident and social person. The media speculated on an engagement, and reported that this had occurred in November 2008, although Padukone had stated that she had no plans to marry within the next five years.The couple broke up a year later;she professed in an interview to feeling "angry" and "betrayed" for a long time, but insisted that they remained on good terms.
Deepika openly commented on her breakup to the media:
The first time he cheated on me, I thought there was something wrong with me or the relationship, but when someone makes a habit of it, you know the problem lies with him. Yet I was foolish enough to give him a second chance because he begged and pleaded, despite the fact that everyone around me said he was still straying. I guess I really wanted to believe in him. Then I actually caught him red-handed. It took me a while to get out. But having done that, nothing can make me go back.
In 2011, Deepika dated Siddharth Mallaya, son of Kingfisher owner Vijay Mallaya. Siddharth even gifted Deepika a 16 crore flat, which she owns now. But apparently he relation didn't bloom and they broke up pretty soon.
Deepika Padukone Dum maro Dum Song Hd
Love mera hit hit HD Deepika Padukone song
Deepika Padukone Interview
Deepika in Cocktail
© 2014 mr-veg