Interview With The Extraordinary Ordinary Crew: Jeff Vernon
1. Can you relate to the character(s) in the film? If yes, why?
I was not acting in the film, but related to the boyfriend character. I have liked people over the years who were dealing with emotional issues and I was there for them.
2. If you were given a chance to choose a character that you would like to portray, which character would it be and why?
I would portray the ex-hippee gal who ran the college store. I always acted like her when working on jobs.
3. What was your motivating factor as an associate producer of the film?
My motivation in being an associate producer is that I feel this is an important subject and I wanted to be part of it.
4. What was the hardest scene for you to watch in the movie and why?
For me, the scene with the mom near the end where she shuts down and won't reveal her emotions. I had a relative just like the mother in this film.
5. What is the core value that you would like to instill in the minds and hearts of the viewers?
That we should treat everyone with kindness and respect as we don't know what battles they are fighting.
6. Have you ever experienced anxiety and depression? If yes, what was the first step that you took?
I had anxiety as a teenager. I used hobbies and time with friends to help me.
7. When you have a troubled mind, whom do you talk to and why?
My brother. We are close and understand one another.
8. Was there ever a time when you wanted to give up? If yes, what made you choose the right decision?
I never wanted to give up, and always took a walk outside when overwhelmed.
9. What was your favorite scene in the movie and why?
I love the scene of all having fun in the club. Reminded me of younger days.
10. What have you learned during the filming?
We are all special.
11. Can you share your upcoming project(s) and social media?
For future work, my IMDb is Jeff Vernon
12. Lastly, can you give an elevator speech for your prospective viewers?
Give yourselves a pep talk each morning! Wake up and say "I am great, I am happy, and this day is going to be amazing!"
The Extraordinary Ordinary Trailer
© 2020 Shey Saints