Lil Wayne No Ceilings
No Ceilings or a Square Box?
Listen for Yourself
- The Hip Hop Chamber: Lil Wayne Official No Ceilings
Wayne On Me
I am not one of those people who claim Weezy F baby is the greatest rapper alive. However, I would say I an a fan well maybe not since fan derives from fanatical and that is something I am not in regards to DeWayne Carter. But I do listen to his music and he has put out some songs that are the most played on my i-tunes. With that being said my ears threw up after hearing this. It was worst than the mixtape leaks. I WANT MY MONEY BACK WEEZY! Huh? What is that? It was free? I still want my money back Wayne owes me for the brain damage it caused.
WARNING: Mixtape lowers IQ or Reveals your LOW IQ
*/***** aka 1 of 5 star rating
He has a good line here and there but after listening to it I could write "How to Rap like Lil Wayne" it is nothing special.
Did you like this Mixtape?
Review of Lyrics in Tracks
- Swag Surf - "I spaz I curse" yes this album is full of spazing and cursing. "***ch Im bad
walk around like im thirty feet tall, Tiger Woods all these **** (ladies) trying birdy these balls" Lil Wayne your small behind may walk around like your thirty feet tall but you lil butt is 5'6, have fun in prison! "I'm the hardest sh** go in you ass" this a homosexual reference by the man who refers to himself as a pussy monster.
- Ice Cream Paint Job - "Flow like Syringes" Yes Wayne your rhymes make people reach for syringes to ease the pain. "Stupid fruity swag like a mothaf**** runt" Another homosexual reference by Wayne.
- D.O.A.- "Lil Wayne
spit hangin' from my mouth, retard flow,
and i f*** the game up, like a bad call." I could not have worded it better, a rapper with a mental disability is messing up rap music.
- Skit Gudda
- Wasted "B-tch I bring the noise, where the lions sleep,
where did the ceilings go?" I am not aware of noise where lions sleep, if you are please inform me. Where did the ceilings go, I got a an ADD flow.
- Watch My Shoes "The money can’t fit in my pockets but I bet that gun fit" No wonder Wayne pleaded guilty on gun charges he can't stop bragging about his guns. Heres another one "Gun on the waistline, leave you in the wasteland." Possibly the best line on the mixtape props to Weezy "Mickey mouse cheese, hip hop Walt Disney,
Shesh gosh Oshkosh we gash smoking on that Bob Marley,
Listening to Pete Tosh." "Hip hop so contaminate, I swear just examine that,
If I'm such a philanthropist the god to these evangelists" Yes Wayne you have contaminated hip-hop. Hmm I suppose Wanye is saying money is god, he has a lot of money therfore he is god? " I am so New Orleans yes I grew pistachios,
Dat mean I go nuts at any beat they throw at me" Wayne refers to himself as crazy which after painfully listening to this mixtape I agree.
- Break Up - "Brain dead flow, vegetable zukini" Yes your rhymes are equivalent to someone rapping with no brain. "Big bad flow Weezy" Wayne trying to convince us he is tough, he is going to jail on gun charges you know. " Vince Young, suicide doors, haha" Nice line Wayne nice line.
- Banned From TV - "I’m a a**hole, wipe me down b**ch" - no comment
- Throw It in the Bag Remix
- Thats All I Have
- Skit Shanell
- Wayne on Me "She love my style, but thats expected she comin’ back to you, the chance is anorexic." Wayne taking a stand against Anorexia good for him!
- I'm Good- "Got them greenback like I live in the grass" Really Wayne really?! Who knew you were rich and couldn't make a decent simile.
- Poke Her Face - "I poke her so much I deserve a bracelet" - He forgot no homo uh oh.
- Run This Town - "Running circles round a gang like a hula hoop an’ sh-t" He admits to being a coward and running from gangs." "But how come I’m still colder than commonly" either a really deep line or a really dumb line you tell me.
- I Got No Ceilings - "I’m high as height" nice simile Wayne did you think of that yourself? "I need a counselor, I’m hip hops announcer" Yes you do need a counselor I am glad we see eye to eye.
- Outro - "Please don't forget the F" Referring to the grade I give this album.
- "No Ceilings - "Ok, Cool n Dre, this is no ceilings,
I do this all day I got bars, no railings" no wonder you have a "retard flow" fell off one to many railings.
- Oh Lets Do It - "Swagger stupid" Agreed! "Sh** on a track sh** on a train" I suppose Wayne has a a going problem.
- Single - "My girl actin' like a brat so when she call I don't answer I write her back" Smart move Wayne.
- Sweet Dreams- Idk after Nicki Minaj's verse I zoned out and stopped listening it.
Best Rapper Alive?
Watch My Shoes
References to Weezy's Flow
Brain dead flow
Big bad flow Weezy
Hospital full sick of my flows
"Weezy F and the F for Flame"
"Weezy F baby I do it big weigh me"
"Weezy F, the F is not for failing"
- Stunna Shades - Custom Mirrored Lens Wayfarer Sunglasses
Life isn't twitter; your not here to follow everyone else, and you know that. Your a trend setter with confidence of a champ, so why not Stunt?