- Entertainment and Media»
Everything You Needed to Know About Channing Tatum
Out of nowhere now he is everywhere. Be it movies, commercials, magazines, billboards etc etc and in every girl's rooms and hearts...
He is an absolute heartthrob. Tall and handsome. With a smile that could attract anyone. He keeps his figure in top notch form, because that is his gold mine.
Women simply drool over him. Some narrow minds criticize him as a male stripper. Oh, but who cares about them. They can just grow old hating other successful people.
So let us dig a little further into the unknown of Channing Tatum.
Details about the early life of Channing Tatum.
- Full name: Channing Matthew Tatum
- Birthday: April 26, 1980
- Place of birth: Cullman, Alabama
- Parents: Mother - Kay Tatum - an airline worker / Father - a construction worker
- Education: Gaither High School, Tampa Catholic High School, Glenville State College
- Zodiac Sign - Taurus
- Spouse: Jenna Dewan-Tatum
- Children: Everly Tatum
- Careers: Exotic Dancer, Construction worker, Roofer, Actor, Model, TV personality
- Aliases: Chan Crawford (dance stage name)
Show your love for Channing...
"Magic Mike" - a story about life of Channing Tatum
If you have watched the movie 'Magic Mike' you probably already know how his life turned out. For those who haven't watched it, there is a list of movies Channing took part in below the hub.
As Channing is a massive distraction to all the girls, girls were a big distraction to him during his schooling years. He didn't quite excel at studies, but he more than made up for it in sports. He was very talented in martial arts, baseball, soccer, football and track & field events. And he was never short of girls' attention.
To earn a few bucks he had to work at construction sites, mainly as a roofer. He had it in his genes as well.
At a young age he became and exotic dancer. Or simply a male stripper. His looks and physique must have assisted him a lot. Also the fact that he had a natural talent for acting and dancing must have improved his performances. Either way he was massively successful in that job.
Channing's Tatum's first Hollywood appearance was thanks to Ricky Martin. Channing got an opportunity to feature in Ricky Martin's music video for the song 'She Bangs', which was not really a good work of music. (Watch) He got paid $400 for the act.
His modeling career began with brands such as Gap, American Eagle Outfitters, Nautica and Abercrombie & Fitch. He also featured in some Pepsi and Mountain Dew TV commercials.
Channing Tatum Exotic Dance from Magic Mike
Little things you didn't know...
Everybody has little little things that makes them special and makes them who they are. Here are some things you probably didn't know about him.
- He lost his wedding ring. Yes, he did and his beautiful wife wouldn't have been very happy about it.
- Channing never went to any acting schools. So he is in fact a natural born talent. Though he probably learned and choreographed dance movies for Step Up (obviously!!!).
- However, he did go to a military school. But her joined the football team there. Probably military is where he learned to shape up his body through exercise.
- A real handy-man. He worked as a construction worker, tiling roofs, a salesman of cologne, a mortgage broker and as a worker at an animal shelter.
- Channing is said to recite and practice his scripts soaked in a bathtub. Bet all the girls would love to see that, rather than any of his movies!!!
- Channing and Jenna fell in love at the filming of Step Up and dated right after the movie was done and married in 2009.
- Channing and Jenna have two identical tattoos saying 'side by side' written in Balinese. It is supposed to be a symbol for their eternal love.
- Channing owns a production company although most people have not heard of it. "33andOut Productions" is the name of it.
- Tatum really wants to produce the films he acts in. He has said that he has no interest in acting in movies that he had no official authority in the making of the movie. Guess we will have to see about that in the future.
- As a child Channing's favorite cartoon was 'The Goonies'. It is also said that he can recite every line of the show.
- Channing and Jenna are both quite fond of fairies and magical stuff. I don't know why, but I guess everybody needs something to believe in.
- Channing's slogan is "good friends and beautiful futures". It may not seem philosophic, but it has everything we look for in life.