- Entertainment and Media»
MP3va vs MP3Million
Two of the best mp3 sites on the web are MP3Million and MP3va. But which is the better site, what are their differences and who's best to use?
That's why I've made this HubPage, to give you the low-down on each site, their good bits, bad bits and anything else in between. I've reviewed each one with their positives and negatives so you can make a decision about which site is best for you and what you need.
MP3Million have a very compact site design, with a strange mix of grey and bright colours, but it works well. They have been around since 2005, so are a bit more established than MP3va, but their price is not to be argued with at just 10¢ per song.
Price Per Track: 10¢
Minimum Top Up: $15.00
Sign Up Offer: 2 Free Songs
Top Up Offer: Top up $30 to get $15 free, top up $50 to get $50 for free or top up $100 to get $125 for free
Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Paypal
Music Library: 2,393,091
Bitrate: 192-320 kbps
DRM Free Songs: Yes
MP3va have been going since 2007 and have a very nice site
design. It is very clean and crisp with funky images. The site is very easy to use,
with a good homepage packed with all the info you need to register and download
cheap mp3s, legally. Songs are just 15¢, making it an even better site.
Price Per Track: 15¢
Minimum Top Up: $14.95
Sign Up Offer: 30¢ credit
Top Up Offer: Top up $30.00 to get $15.00. Top up $50.00 to get $50.00
Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
Music Library: 1,181,709
Bitrate: 128-320 kbps
DRM Free Songs: Yes
Why you should chose MP3va
- The site is a lot easier to use than MP3Million, so is more appealing, you want to stay and browse for more cheap mp3 songs.
- Their minimum top up amount is a little less, which is nice if you're not got a lot of cash
- The site has more songs than MP3Million
Why you should chose MP3Million:
- The average quality of songs is more than MP3va
- You can pay with Paypal, which is nice if you're a bit wary about using your credit cards online