- Entertainment and Media»
Rachel Weisz Makeup Tips
British Jewish actress Rachel Weisz is one of the most beautiful women in the film industry.
This hub covers Rachel Weisz beauty tips so you can learn tricks to look more like her. In the process you will uncover health tips that will also benefit you on the inside.
We cover makeup tips for Rachel Weisz's eyes, eyebrows, skin, foundation, blush, and lips.
Perhaps this beauty is what captured her husband Daniel Craig, whom she married in 2011!
Rachel Weisz, in previous years, used to sport thick eyebrows just like Brooke Shields was famous for. These days Rachel has toned them down a bit. If you have normally full eyebrows, follow these tips to get brows like hers.
- When you wax, simply clean up spare hairs and make the shape of them thinner. Make sure to keep a long arch, as Rachel does, an extend the brow past the outer corner of the eyes.
- To help remedy fullness within the brows, comb your eyebrows upward with a lash comb, and use manicure scissors to snip the hairs shorter, You have to be careful not to take too much off. But done right, the results give you manicured, feminine eyebrows.
Rachel Weisz can usually be seen wearing subtle eye makeup. To recreate the look above:
Apply a very light brown colored eyeshadow across your lid, then extend it outwards up to your brow line. Only apply it to the upper, outer edge.
Smear a very small amount of beige eyeshadow beneath your lower lash line.
Apply a pearl colored eyeshadow from above the crease of your lid to your brow bone.
Wear a thin line of brown eyeliner across your upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
Apply one layer of brown mascara to both upper and lower lashes.
To get smooth looking, even skin color like Rachel has, try the following:
- Use Lancome' Teint Idole foundation. It has a creamy texture yet is non-comedogenic. I cannot recommend it enough.
- Apply the foundation to every exposed part of skin on your face. Make sure to blend it in very well. If you don't, you will leave streaks of the product on your face.
- Make sure to purchase a foundation color that is also close to the color of the skin on your neck. Having a face that is three shades different from your neck or chest will look uneven.
Rachel Weisz has glowing, fair skin. To get skin that is clear and blemish-free like hers, try the following:
- Eat foods with natural fats in them: avocados, olive oil, and sunflower seeds, for example.
- Drink 8 eight-ounce glasses of water daily.
- Eat foods that are also full of water like berries, watermelon, and cucumbers.
- Exercise 30 minutes daily to oxygenate your skin, even out the colors with increased bloodflow, and help reduce the appearance of discoloration under the eyes.
Rachel Weisz's upper lip is very full, which can make it hard to get her lip look, but try the following:
- Line your upper lip with a soft pink liner, going slightly past your natural lip line. Don't line your lower lip.
- Fill your lips with a lipstick that is half a shade lighter than the lip liner. This will make your lips appear fuller.
Rachel has a lot of light in her face, and blush helps contour the light in our faces so that we look truly photogenic.
- Apply a peach blush to the centers of your cheeks, to create the look of shadowy cheekbones.
- Apply the same blush lightly around your entire hairline.
- Carefully apply the blush around your outer eyes towards your hairline, but do so with a very light stroke.