- Entertainment and Media»
- Movies & Movie Reviews»
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Films
The 10 worst "comic book" movies ever.
It gets no worse!
Warning: Some of these are terrible!
You know it must be bad when Spawn and none of the Teenage Mutant Ninja movies even came close to making this list! Some of these had a great cast but the writing and plot were terrible.Daredevil came close to making it on this list.- Who's brilliant idea was it to have that idiot Ben Affleck play a super hero? This one stunk.
Try to survive this.
10. Superman 4- The premise wasn't too bad but this dragged on and couldn't recover.
9.The Fantastic 4- Yes this is the version with Chris Evans and Jessica Alba. The next 8 are much worse, but this totally fell flat.
8. Roger Corman's Fantastic 4- This was even worse, and had a very low budget.
7. Cat Woman- This was a big mistake and Halle Berry was lucky to survive it.Gotham and Batman were not even mentioned. Not sure how this seemed like a good idea!
6. The Punisher- Dolf Lundren was wrong for this part and the story was as bad as the acting.
5. Batman and Robin-George Clooney was the only one to come out of this unharmed. It had a huge cast but, was beyond stupid. It was even worse than Batman returns!
4. The Crow, Salvation- This was awful and never should have followed the great prequel with Brandon Lee.
3. Tank Girl- Another comet hits the planet and most are dead movie. There is a group of survivors and a group of bad guys who steal and hoard all of the water and enslave people and have a tank and a crazy girl steals it and she and her friends......I've had enough, have you? Malcolm McDowell and Naomi Watt tried to save this waste of time.They didn't!
2. Steel- This was a great comic, but even though it had the brilliant acting of Shaq., this was stupid and boring! Judd Nelson never recovered from this piece of trash! Who puts up money for these lumps of crud?
Here is the worst of the worst. I hated this and hated myself for giving Block Buster $3.00 to rent it! Ronnie Cox and Ned Beatty can act, but my goodness was this a travesty!Plug your nose! 1. Captain America- Thank God they remade this horrible joke, so we can forget about it! Ned Beatty was obviously trying to save this but it was so bad his mom and I were the only two to watch it. So, he won't be remembered for it. This killed some careers and made it easy for Chris Evans to ace the 2011 remake!
- What if Super Hereos from D.C. and Marvel fought each other?
Remember the great super heroes from the comics? Who would win if Those from D.C. squared off against those from Marvel? Find out my prediction right here.