The 13 Musical legends I would awaken from the dead...if I could.
The one and only
The whole movie for free!
In a recent poll, Ray Charles was selected as the number musical celeb. that fans wanted to bring back from the grave. The King,Elvis P. and Johny Cash were tied for second. I was surprised at those results, so I decided to do my own list.
Here are the 13 that I would bring back if I could. Tell who you would choose!
13. Judy Garland- The great singer, dancer, and actress, swooned a nation, as well as the merry little land of Oz!
12. Marvin Gaye- The man, the legend, and the grapevine! Murdered by his own father, Marvin will never be forgotten and will always be a part of Motown history. Night Shift was a great tribute to him!
11. Layne Staley- The front man for Alice in Chains lives on. His voice and personna was so unique and of course imitated. His legacy and influence lives on today.
10. Bon Scott- I like the song "Back in Black", but ACDC has not and won't ever be there same without him. The Aussie Animal took this band to a level that they won't reach again!
9. Ray Charles- I saw him perform more than once and he was awesome! What a presence and personality. He is now getting his due like never before!
8. Janis Joplin- She took a piece of our heart when she left us! Janis was a great singer that brought us a different type of music never seen before or since! How sad it is to see rock and roll make someone, and then destroy them.
The sad six. Many of them died far too young!
7. Bob Marley- The God Father of Regae is still among us in Spirit. Only a Godly man who loved his fellows could write and sing as he could.
6. John Bonham- If this man could bring back Led Zeppelin for just one day, our world would never be the same! Imagine that.
5. Luciano Pavarotti- My favorite voice from Italy, and the man who brought Opera out of the opera houses and into the main stream, will always be missed!
4. Karen Carpenter- We won't forget that we love this Superstar! What an angel she was. Her passing was tragic, but probably saved almost as many lives as she touched. Anorexia is no longer over looked or as misunderstood!
3. Elvis- He has left the planet but not our hearts! What more can be said about The King?
2. Johny Cash- He fell into a burning ring of fire and lived on to talk about it. The man in black fought off the blues for a long time. RIP to the singer that went where none other did!
Number 1 is a tie for Bob Dylan and Kieth Richards! Whooops, sorry! They look dead but someone brought them back already.
The immortal JIMI
The best is often the last.
Here he is, the immortal ghost of Woodstock's spirit....
1. Jimmi Hendrix- A deep thinker, a master in his genre, and a legend that will NEVER die! Ted Nugent picked him as an idol for the same reason that I picked him as number one!