The "Why," ooops, "Y" Chromosone
Why is it that:
· People born before 1945 are referred to as the “Greatest Generation?”
· People born from then until 1965 are the Baby Boomer Generation?”
· People born after that up until 1980 are called “Generation X?”
· And people born from then until the present are known as the “Y Generation?”
Let’s see, maybe because of the questions they ask?
· Why should I get a job?
· Why should I move out and get my own place?
· Why should I buy a car when it’s easier to borrow my parents?
· Why should I clean up my room, wash and iron my own clothes or help buy groceries at home?
OK, those are a few possibities. But perhaps the best answer is illustrated in this cartoon!