The Best Dressed of the NAACP Image Awards 2011 Ceremony
1. I love this dress!
NAACP Image Awards (42nd Annual)
NAACP IMAGE AWARDS (42ND ANNUAL)
As I tuned in to watch the NAACP Image Awards last night (Friday, March 4th), I immediately noticed the fashions as I always do for award shows.
I spotted some truly beautiful ensembles on stage and in the audience at the 42nd Annual NAACP Image Awards.
This time, among the ladies I have a definitive choice for best dressed - Anika Noni Rose. I loved her white/silver shimmery formal gown ensemble pictured above.
Other nice gowns included:
- Kerry Washington's which was also white with very simple lines and
- Kimberly Elise's which was navy blue in color.
- These women's dresses are definitely my top three picks.
In my opinion, among other women wearing some of the nicest dresses at the ceremony were Sandra Oh in a beige and black dress.
- Among the men, many wore lovely suits. Terrence Howard tops my list for best dressed along with
- Michael Ealy.
The 42 Annual NAACP Image Awards Show was very enjoyable and I loved watching the beautiful fashion statements.
2. Kerry Washington at the NAACP Image Awards
3. Terrence Howard at the NAACP Image Awards
4. Kimberly Elise on the red carpet at the NAACP Image Awards
5. Michael Ealy holding his award at the NAACP Image Awards
Who wore the best dress?
Which dress is your favorite?
© 2011 Nyesha Pagnou MPH