- Entertainment and Media»
Top 10 Romantic Songs for Valentines
I can already tell that this is going to be my favorite hub thus far because I made sure to listen to all the songs I am going to put in this hub and I love them all. Also, they've managed to put me in a loving, happy mood. Now that's music!
Okay so this list of top 10 Romantic Songs is based on songs I absolutely love and listen to all the time! I thought about these songs before including them in this list. I know there are many Top 10 lists online but well I still wanted to share this list with you.
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and if you are looking for songs to play while you are having a home made romantic dinner, or while you are sitting with your loved one outside, on a blanket, under the stars drinking wine. Enjoy!
I am apologizing from now for the ordering of this hub. I tried my very best to order the capsules in such a way that the videos for the songs are right next to the titles of the song but as it turns out in the editing mode it looks perfect but in the published mode.. not so much. Sorry! But it's still easy to connect the dots so please do read on and enjoy.
TOP 10 Romantic Songs
1. Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk. This song is extremely romantic and is definitely my favorite of all! I wanted to use this as my wedding song but on the day wedding mess ups and I didn't have this song! You may know it from the movie "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" which is also a very romantic modern movie! This song played when Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey went to his parents home and were in the bathroom together. I love it.. do enjoy. You can also look at the lyrics for Feels Like Home.
2. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. Okay so between this and feels like home I am not sure which one is my favorite. This is another song that is perfect for a wedding - yes its that romantic. Hard to pick my favorite now! You should get the lyrics for Bless the Broken Roadand sing along. Hey, maybe even try singing it to your loved one! If you have never listened to this group before - Rascal Flatts you should definitely google them and listen to some of their other songs. They are a fantastic group. Definitely worth listening to!
3. I'll be by Edwin McCain. This is very romantic, with such meaningful lyrics! This song was played in the movie "A Cinderella Story" when Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray were dancing outside in the garden at the ball. I see Lifehouse also sang a version of this song as well. Hope you like it as much as I do.
4. I'ts Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I remember way back when, this married couple performed this song at a movie awards and I was hooked. It is definitely a romantic song to listen to for Valentines Day. A husband and wife duo.. very nice! Okay so this song is a little bit country and guess what - it's fantastic!
5. When you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating. Okay this song has many versions sung by various artists but I am putting this one with the duo. 'The smile on your face lets you know that you need me '..... 'you say it best when you say nothing at all'... oooh this is definitely a keeper!I love this version by Ronan Keating because I think his masculine voice makes it song so much better. That's just my opinion. This song was played in the romance movie NottingHill with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.
Okay so those five above are my absolute favorites! Now I'll share with you some others that I find are really romantic. These are songs from way back - you can say classical love songs I guess, except for Elliot Yamin which is more recent that the rest. Hope you like these as well.
6. Beautiful in my eyes by Joshua Kadison. Now tell me you've heard this song before right? This song is awesome and a wonderful ballet from the 90's! Make sure and add this to your playlist of romantic songs for Valentines Day!
7. Heaven by Bryan Adams. Now I know there was a remix to this song by DJ Sammy (I think it was) and that version is more upbeat and really a great song but for the purpose of compiling a collection of romantic songs - I'd have to go with the Bryan Adams version. Don't worry.. it's great! It's an older song but definitely I think a classic!
8. Wait for You by Elliot Yamin. This one is more recent than the last two songs on this list. It's from 2007. I am sure you've heard it before. It's not the most romantic one on the list but I like it enough for it to be one of my favorite romantic songs. Hope you like it to.
9. I'll Stand by You by the Pretenders. Okay so I'm almost down to 10 and it's between this and Outfield - Your Love! Oh I don't know which one you'd like better but I decided to go this one. It's a song from way back but definitely a powerful ballad. It's great for you to play for your loved ones.. be it friends, family or your significant other.
10. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship. I decided to end on a high with this 1987 hit that I think will definitely rock your Valentines Day!
10 Romantic Songs
From this list, is any of the songs one of your favorite Romantic Songs?
There you have it - My Top 10 Favorite Romantic Songs
I really hope that from this list you liked at least five of the songs because I love them all. I find they are really romantic. So my suggestion - listen to them for Valentines Day this year.. and then anytime after that when you are in the mood for love.. or even while you are doing your household chores or driving in the car! This world needs more love.. why not get some inspiration for love songs? Enjoy!