Tyson: The Movie. An Indepth Look into the Former Champions Life
Tyson :the movie trailer
Mike Tyson Bears it All in the Award Winning Documentary About His Life:Tyson
Title : Tyson
The man, according to http://uk.askmen.com "He was the youngest heavyweight champion ever, and quickly became the undisputed champ when he won his three belts in a cinch. He fought and beat formidable fighters like Larry Holmes. He's equally famous for going to jail over an alleged rape and for biting off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear during a bout."
Personal review of Tyson: The movie.
The award winning movie Tyson offers a well documented journey through the adult life of former heavy weight boxing champion, Mike Tyson. It is an up close and personal look at the man who shook the boxing world. Behind the "most brutal boxer" (In his own words.) is a tormented figure, which shone when he was given a figure and had a strong mentor by his side. Who crumbled when the father figure in his life passed on (Gus D'Amato :17 January 1908, Bronx, New York, USA to 4 November 1985, Catskill, New York, USA )
What is your opinion on Mike Tyson now-2015 on
What is your opinion on Mike Tyson in 2015
Good points of the Movie: Tyson
Pros of the Movie: Tyson
1. The cinematography is original and has an arty feel to it, giving the movie a personalized fresh feel to it.
2. There is great documentation in this movie, making it not only entertainment but also a n historical document in the life of a young black boxer, the boxing world and US sporting history at large.
3. Mike Tyson bears it all in this movie, there are some embarrassing moments, some touching moments,: a genuine out pouring of thoughts and feelings
4. A well-paced Movie that does not drag on, it cuts to the chase without being in a rush.
Cons of The movie: Tyson
Cons of The movie: Tyson
1. Though the cinematography is fresh and interesting, there are parts when it becomes a little too much to bear.
2. There are long shots of Mike Tyson's face, at some point one grows a little tired of the same shot-albeit from different angles.
On the whole, I would personally recommend any boxing fans to watch the movie Tyson. It is rich in archival footage and offers an inside look into a man whose life was either captured in the boxing ring or news channels without the personal touch-his story as he would tell it. Mike Tyson garners a new respect for accepting who he was, who he became and who he is now. From my point of view, his greatest victory ever is raising a family. It is a pity he lost his daughter this year.