Walking Dead Season 4 Finale Thoughts
Beth Greene - What Happened to Her?
What do you think has happened to Beth?
Walking Dead Summary (spoilers!)
If you haven't seen the season four finale of The Walking Dead, don't read this!
Okay well this episode was intense as hell.
- Daryl is finally back with the correct group.
- We saw Rick get pushed past his limit.
- We learn that Terminus isn't what it seems to be.
- Carl is Michonne's surrogate child.
- The majority of the group is reunited!
- Will Carol, Tyrese and Judith find their way to Terminus?
- Will the guns Rick buried be found by the Terminus crew?
- But where the hell is Beth?!?!
Did I miss anything?
Season 4 Main Characters and Where They Are Now
- Rick Grimes - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Carl Grimes - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Glenn Rhee - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Daryl Dixon - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Carol Peletier - Alive - Traveling with Tyreese and Judith
- Maggie Greene - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Beth Greene - Unknown - Unknown
- Hershel Greene - Dead
- Michonne - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- The Governor - Dead
- Tyreese - Alive - Traveling with Carol and Judith
- Sasha - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Bob - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Tara Chambler - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Abraham Ford - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Eugene Porter - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Rosita Espinosa - Alive - In boxcar at Terminus
- Lizzie Samuels - Dead
- Mika Samuels- Dead
For those who died during Season Four
- Hershel - He didn't have to die, but he certainly become a catalyst for making sure the Governor did not make it to the end of the season.
- The Governor - It was a long time coming. He was the epitome of evil and he was just asking to be taken out.
- Mika Samuels - She was an innocent victim in her sister's sociopathic wake. She was a sweet girl that didn't belong in that world. We know that she was killed with a knife and suffered no brain damage, I know that she probably suffered a slower death than what she deserved.
- Lizzie Samuels - With everything that she's done, feeding the walkers along the outside gate, playing with them like they could still be friendly, putting others in danger, almost smothering Judith, slitting the throats of two rabbits, and then killing her sister to try to prove a point that could never be proven. It needed to happen.
Look at the flowers Lizzie, look at the flowers...
Season 5 of Walking Dead
If you're a Walking Dead fan like I am, you're so pumped for season 5 of Walking Dead to air in October. It seems so far away! There's so much to look forward to.
- How will the crew escape the boxcar?
- What has happened to Beth?
- Will Glenn and Maggie's reunion be short lived?
- How badly will Terminus get messed up with the crew trying to/successfully escaping?
- Well Carol, Judith and Tyreese get captured or run into danger along their path?
- Will the crew take over Terminus and turn it into the safe haven that was promised in all of the advertisements?
- Was Terminus always corrupt or did it start out with good intentions?
- What caused the outbreak?
So be strong my friends!
We only have to wait a few months for the season five premiere of The Walking Dead! Season four ended with a bang and we know that a long road of revenge is awaiting the viewers.
Be sure to tune into Talking Dead that airs after Walking Dead at 10pm EST. Only true fans do. Make sure you're one of them.