hfc7036 profile image 62

Did James Cameron deserve the awards for Best Director and Best Picture for Avatar?

Let me make this clear. James Cameron is my personal hero. He's not perfect, but the man knows when to make his movies and how to make them. The question is: Was Avatar that great a visual masterpiece that it deserved the Best Picture win. I personally think yes. Who didn't look at that film and say, "WHOA!" That plot line could have been a zombie flick and it still would look amazing. BUT THAT'S JUST ME. What do YOU think?

mmichele profile image61

mmichele says

qaz123 says

Adnan Habib says