Money, Money, Money
Money is such an interesting topic. Some people hate money or those with it. Some say they are not interested in it. Others seem to have good luck when it comes to money and an ability to attract or make high amounts of money. Billionaires and millionaires are such people. I find them and the thought of having alot of money an interesting topic and thought. I love the thought of mansions, expensive things and all that money can buy.
Some of the world's billionaires inherited their money, others such as Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates are self made building their empires. Warren Buffet, the richest man in the world with a net worth of 62 billion and one of the self made still lives in a house he bought many years ago for $31,500.
Billionaire Secrets to Success
There have been plenty of books written on the topic of Success & Failure. This book is remarkably different from all the rest. Billionaire Secrets of Success is the first success and failure book written by a person who has personally experienced being a millionaire three times, being bankrupt twice, and being a billionaire once. Bill's successes have been the subject of more than 470 news articles in publications ranging from Forbes, Fortune, BusinessWeek, Inc., People, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. The author's unique journey from poverty to being the twenty-fifth wealthiest person in America, with several ups and downs along the way, has given him an amazingly unique perspective from which to share his experiences and the lessons he learned. He shares with the reader his nine principles for attaining success.
How I feel about billionaires
They say Money does not buy happiness
I agree with this statement, however if you are already happy it does add to your happiness. It gives you an ability to travel, do fun things, dine out, buy better homes, cars and clothes or afford these things.
I don't begrudge people who have money having money. I am not wealthy but I am not the type of person that thinks that just because I don't have neither should anyone else. Not only do I want money for all it can do to enrich your life but also I would help people. I am much more attracted to the Oprah's of the world with generosity in their nature and I like to be generous when I can.
Some people truly get angry and bitter towards those with money and look at them as bad. These people do not know what those people with money are doing to help others as a matter of fact most of them do put their money to worthy causes. What I aspire to be is one of them. Some will say that a strong spiritual nature is all they want and they have no desire for money.
Some accuse those with too much money as greedy. But I disagree. Greed can be found in the wealthy, the middle class and the poor.
How we feel about a group of people can tell us whether or not we have poverty consciousness or wealth consciousness...
Do you think people with money are bad?
Want to be rich?
Pink Flowers in the Sky
Do you wish you were a millionaire or billionaire?
Problems with the rich
Some people feel that rich people are bad, greedy, dishonest, uncaring. I personally know this is not true and can be found in the rich or poor, but what are your thoughts on the subject?
Do you have problems with people with lots of money?
How do you feel about money?
Do you like money?
How do you feel about having alot of money?
Would you be okay with having billions of dollars?
Or does the thought of that make you uncomfortable?
Would you like to be a billionaire?
Think Like a Billionaire, Become A Billionaire
Billionaires Think Differently About:
Money we look for ways to spend money. Billionaires look for ways to invest money.
Investing we invest just a little. Billionaires realize investing is the key to abundance.
Jobs we think a better job will make us wealthy. Billionaires know that a job will never make them wealthy; investments will.
Risks we stay away from risks because we might fail. Billionaires know if they don't take risks, they've already failed.
Problems we try to avoid problems. Billionaires see problems as opportunities to make millions.
Preparation we prepare today for today. Billionaires prepare today for the opportunities of tomorrow.
Time we waste time. Billionaires see time as their most valuable asset.
A list of the richest americans...
See more of the list here 400 Richest Americans on Forbes
- William Gates
- Warren Buffett 40,000 79 Omaha Berkshire Hathaway
- Lawrence Ellison 27,000 65 Redwood City Oracle
- Christy Walton & family 21,500 54 Jackson Wal-Mart
- Jim C. Walton 19,600 61 Bentonville Wal-Mart
- Alice Walton 19,300 60 Fort Worth Wal-Mart
- S. Robson Walton 19,000 65 Bentonville Wal-Mart
- Michael Bloomberg 17,500 67 New York Bloomberg
- Charles Koch 16,000 73 Wichita manufacturing, energy
- David Koch 16,000 69 New York manufacturing, energy
- Sergey Brin 15,300 36 Palo Alto Google
- Larry Page 15,300 36 San Francisco Google
- Michael Dell 14,500 44 Austin Dell
- Steven Ballmer 13,300 53 Seattle Microsoft
- George Soros 13,000 79 Westchester hedge funds
- Donald Bren 12,000 77 Newport Beach real estate
- Paul Allen 11,500 56 Mercer Island Microsoft, investments
- Abigail Johnson 11,500 47 Boston Fidelity
- Forrest Edward Mars 11,000 78 McLean candy, pet food
- Jacqueline Mars 11,000 70 Bedminster candy, pet food
- John Mars 11,000 73 Arlington candy, pet food
- Carl Icahn 10,500 73 New York leveraged buyouts
- Ronald Perelman 10,000 66 New York leveraged buyouts
- George B. Kaiser 9,500 67 Tulsa oil & gas, banking
- Philip Knight 9,500 71 Beaverton Nike
- Sheldon Adelson 9,000 76 Las Vegas casinos, hotels
- Anne Cox Chambers 9,000 89 Atlanta Cox Enterprises
- Jeffrey Bezos 8,800 45 Seattle Amazon
- James Simons 8,500 71 East Setauket hedge funds
- Dan Duncan 8,000 76 Houston energy
- Edward C. Johnson III 8,000 79 Boston Fidelity
- Jack Crawford Taylor & family 7,000 87 St. Louis Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- James Goodnight 6,800 66 Cary SAS Institute
- John Paulson 6,800 53 New York hedge funds
- John Kluge 6,500 95 Palm Beach Metromedia
- Steven Cohen 6,400 53 Greenwich hedge funds
- Philip Anschutz 6,000 69 Denver investments
- Rupert Murdoch 6,000 78 New York News Corp
- Harold Hamm 5,800 63 Oklahoma City Continental Resources
- Pierre Omidyar 5,500 42 Honolulu Ebay
The Richest Man in the world
plus the list of billionaires
Carlos Slim Helu who lives in Mexico City, Mexico is the richest man in the world at this time, beating out Bill Gates. His net worth is $74 billion. He is Telecom tycoon. According to Forbes Carlos donated $65 million to fund a research project in genomic medicine with American billionaire philanthropist Eli Broad.
(Photo from Forbes.com )
The Billionaire List
1 Carlos Slim Helu & family Mexico 70 53.5 Mexico
2 William Gates III United States 54 53.0 United States
3 Warren Buffett United States 79 47.0 United States
4 Mukesh Ambani India 52 29.0 India
5 Lakshmi Mittal India 59 28.7 United Kingdom
6 Lawrence Ellison United States 65 28.0 United States
7 Bernard Arnault France 61 27.5 France
8 Eike Batista Brazil 53 27.0 Brazil
9 Amancio Ortega Spain 74 25.0 Spain
10 Karl Albrecht Germany 90 23.5 Germany
11 Ingvar Kamprad & family Sweden 83 23.0 Switzerland
12 Christy Walton & family United States 55 22.5 United States
13 Stefan Persson Sweden 62 22.4 Sweden
14 Li Ka-shing Hong Kong 81 21.0 Hong Kong
15 Jim Walton United States 62 20.7 United States
16 Alice Walton United States 60 20.6 United States
17 Liliane Bettencourt France 87 20.0 France
18 S. Robson Walton United States 66 19.8 United States
19 Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud Saudi Arabia 55 19.4 Saudi Arabia
20 David Thomson & family Canada 52 19.0 Canada
21 Michael Otto & family Germany 66 18.7 Germany
22 Lee Shau Kee Hong Kong 82 18.5 Hong Kong
23 Michael Bloomberg United States 68 18.0 United States
24 Sergey Brin United States 36 17.5 United States
24 Charles Koch United States 74 17.5 United States
You can see the rest of the list at Forbes.com
Meet The 10 Hottest Heiresses
10 Hottest Heiresses
1. Paris Hilton Paris is 30 this year. Great-granddaughter of Hilton Hotels founder Conrad Hilton. She has a new reality show coming out this year showing her in her real life.
2. Ivanka Trump . She graduated magna cum laude with a degree in real estate from the University of Pennsylvania and joined the Trump Organization in 2005 as a member of the development team. Her father is of course Donald Trump. He has an equally smart daughter in Ivanka.
3. Nicky Hilton Nicky is the sister of Paris Hilton. She was born October 5, 1983. She is known for having great style.
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus She was born on January 13, 1961. Many know the actress form two popular t.v. shows: Seinfeld and last year, she took home an Emmy for best actress for The New Adventures of Old Christine. Her French father Gerard has a $3.4 billion fortune.
5. Dylan Lauren Dylan was born May 9, 1974. She is the daughter of Ralph Lauren. She has a store called Dylan's Candy Bar which I put a link to further down on this lens. It is a fun, creative place and is quite popular.
6. Aerin Lauder She is grandmother of EstÃ©e Lauder. Aerin is senior vice president and creative director for the EstÃ©e Lauder brand.
7. Amanda Hearst Amanda was born January 5, 1984. She is great-granddaughter of publishing legend William Randolph Hearst and niece of the famously kidnapped and brainwashed Patty Hearst.
8, Delphine Arnault Gancia Delphine was born 4 April 1975. She is French. She is the daughter of luxury goods tycoon Bernard Arnault. They own companies such as Miami Cruise Lines, De beers jewelry, Louis Vuitton and other famous brands especially alot of wines and champagnes.
9. Tamara Ecclestone Tamara is sweet. She is actually humble in personality. She is the daughter of F1 mogul Bernie Ecclestone and his Croatian wife Slavica, a former Armani model. She was born 28 June 1984.
10. Holly Branson Holly is the daughter of Richard Branson the Virgin record mogul. If you have watched Cribs you may have seen his cool island. Holly seems like a very sweet girl. She was born in 1981. She is a doctor in London who received her med school degree in pediatrics. Holly once won BBC Channel 4's "A Wife for William" contest with 43% of the vote.
Flowering Tree Pink Branch
Dylan's Candy Bar
Dylan Lauren is the daughter of Ralph Lauren. She has opened 5 stores of her Dylan's Candy Bar. A store filled with candy everyone knows with her touch added for a candy store boutique feel.
Her store: Dylan's Candy Bar
Sign up to hear about candy promotions, new products & sweet sales!
She was voted onto Forbes hottest billionaire heiress's list.
Gift basket from Dylan's Candy Bar
The Facebook Effect: - The Inside Story of the Company That Is Connecting the World
Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars
Billionaire - [Feat. Bruno Mars] (Explicit Album Version)
Bill Gates tops the list of the world's billionaires with $59,000,000,000 as his net worth.
Bill Gates' home in Medina, Wash., is worth nearly $140 million. This year, he received a property tax bill for $1.1 million.
The house is a modern design in the Pacific lodge style, with classic features such as a large private library and a big dome-shaped room. The house occupies 50,000 square feet (4,600 mÂ²) on a 5.15 acre (2.1 ha) lot. Garage space and outbuildings may occupy an additional 16,000 square feet (1,500 mÂ²). Property records indicate eight bedrooms, 25 baths, and four building levels.
Swimming pool: It has a 17 Ã 60 foot (5.1 Ã 18.2 meter) swimming pool.
An underwater music system and a fossil-motif floor. There is also a glass wall which can be divided.
A locker room off the pool has four showers and two baths.
Guest wing: The southern half of the main building, this wing contains the main entrance (with grand staircase), theater, library, formal dining room, reception hall, and conference facilities. It includes only two bedrooms.
Library Size: 2,100 sq. ft. The ornate, paneled library has a domed reading room with oculus (light well), fireplace, and two secret pivoting bookcases, one hiding a bar. It's the fitting home for Leonardo da Vinci's 16th-century notebook, the Codex Leicester, which Gates about for $30.8 million.
Grand staircase Size: 92 feet long, 63 feet high Towering Douglas fir beams support the stainless-steel roof and are surrounded by walls of glass, concrete, and stone. While much of the house is buried into the hillside, windows on the lakefront side provide views of Seattle to the west. There are 84 steps down from the entrance to the ground floor. The vertigo-inclined can take an elevator.
Theater Size: 1,500 sq. ft. The 20-seat art deco theater is outfitted with plush chairs, couches, and a popcorn machine. Screen is HDTV capable.
Formal dining room Size: 1,000 sq. ft. Up to 24 guests can dine by the fireplace while enjoying the sweeping view from the third level. Nearby commercial-grade kitchen is 39 feet by 23 feet.
Offices and meeting facilities Size: 1,900 sq. ft. Above the reception hall are rooms for conferences, offices, and a large computer room.
Reception hall Size: 2,300 sq. ft. Partly below ground, the reception hall can seat 150 people for a sit-down dinner or hold 200 for a cocktail party. A 6-foot-wide fireplace, faced in limestone, commands one wall. Another wall is dominated by a 22-foot-wide video display, made up of 24 rear-projection television monitors, each with a 40-inch screen. A second commercial-grade kitchen serves the reception hall.
Multipurpose room Size: 900 sq. ft. Formerly designated a gallery, this is now a multipurpose room, with a video projector included. Almost entirely underground, with a deck above, the room gets daylight from a large light well. Hallways connect it to the family and guest wings.
Guest house Size: 1,900 sq. ft. One bedroom, one bath, one fireplace Almost hidden underground, this high-tech burrow was the first structure built on the site (completed in 1992), as a test of the technology to be used in the design of the main house. Gates has used the house as a retreat; he wrote much of his book, The Road Ahead, here.
Underground garage Size: 6,300 sq. ft. This cavelike structure is the largest and best hidden of three garages. Built entirely underground of concrete and stainless steel, it can easily park 10 or more cars. Some of the concrete is purposely broken for a "deconstructivist" look.
Gatehouse Size: 3,000 sq. ft. Includes security offices, mailroom (with X-ray machine), greenhouse, and garage. The lower entrance to the property is here.
Boathouse Size: 530 sq. ft. This rustic log building's roof straddle a small inlet big enough for no more than a ski boat. An outdoor spa is nearby.
Activities building Size: 900 sq. ft. Adjacent to multisport court, putting green, and two boat docks. An existing home at this location was moved off the site by barge.
See Bill's House here Gates home
Description of Bill Gates Home
A book that might interest you
Ralph Lauren makes the billionaire list with a net worth of 4.2 billion. A well known fashion desiger in the United States and all over the world.
His company, Polo Ralph Lauren, will design the outfits worn by the U.S. Olympic teams at the opening and closing ceremonies this summer.
Books that might interest you
This beautiful mansion is in Surrey,England. It has 5 swimming pools, a spa and salon, squash and tennis courts, a bowling alley, a private cinema, 22 bedrooms with private suites, horse stables, a helipad for your helicopter of course. It is on 58 acres.
How much will you pay for this home with everything you can imagine?
How about this pen? It 18k white gold with diamonds, 15 carats worth and will cost you $150,000.
This is a beautiful bed. It will cost you $70,000.
This is a Phyllis Morris piece called The Grande Venetian Bed.
I found these items courtesy of:
Homes of Billionaires
Here is a picture of Bill Gates home in Washington
Made with My Cool Signs.Net