jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

What did you think of the movie "Safe Haven"?

1. moneyfairy profile image71
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

I just recently ordered it from the library. I loved it and want to see it again. Almost as good as the
    "Note Book." Just curious if anyone else saw it and liked it too.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah... so Ill tell you my only-interesting-to-me Safe Haven story. smile
      My husband and I, who had been estranged for a few years, went to see Burt Wonderstone (quite possibly the worst movie ever.) We got up and left half way thru and went to see Safe Haven instead. It took a few silly turns maybe, but to be honest, tears were streaming down my face by the end and before we got to the car, I knew I was ready to reconcile. It was kind of a huge deal in our lives... not that we didn't still have to go to marital counseling, but it was the instigator for me to put the ring back on my finger. Was that TMI? Sorry, Im like that. smile

1. moneyfairy profile image71
        moneyfairyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Beth: That is such a great personal story. I am so happy for you. I think you would also like this movie called Angel in the House. I just got it at the library and it is such a miracle story and you end up balling your eyes out but in a good way. So good. let me know when you see it. Check your local library,Toni Collette is in it, great great film.
        A young couple is having trouble conceiving after they lost thier own son in an accident, so they go to a place to adopt and this young boy comes into thier lives and changes thier whole world ....plugs them back into life....makes them laugh and fall in love all over again.... great great story!!!!

1. profile image0
          Beth37posted 4 years agoin reply to this

That does sound good. I have a heart for adoption. I'd like to see that thanks!

working