jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

What do you think of the new Roya baby (Kate and Williams boy)?

1. moneyfairy profile image61
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

I kind of hoped that it would have been a girl but as long as it's healthy that's all that counts and I'm sure the Royal family is thrilled as he will be third in line for the throne.

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

oops ....I meant Royal baby not Roya baby smile.

This will definitely be a new form of Royal as they will take a more hands on approach with thier children instead of nannies, I think that will be so wonderful for this newborn and the future siblings. I think it is great that her parents will have a hand in helping out.(Kate's mom and dad)

2. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 4 years ago

I voted for girl too, but any little one will do, I love babies:)

I do too. Thanks janesix. I was over in England the year Lady Diana was married and so I love keeping up with the Royal news from time to time. I also love that William was allowed to marry the woman he loved not a Royal but a regular person. I am so happy for them!!!

2. moneyfairy profile image61

janesix: What do you think they will call this baby? William or George or Charles ? It will be interesting to see.

3. moneyfairy profile image61

I wonder if she had a normal birth or a c-section? 8lbs. 6oz. is a pretty big baby for Dutchess Kate's body size. They showed on the news modern birthing rooms with a huge bathtub and a special birthing seat and then some arm supports hanging from the ceiling so the mother could have support in squating if they so chose. I'm sure she had the top notch care and look forward to seeing the baby. I'm sure it is beautiful.

1. janesix profile image60
        janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just hope everything went good for both of them.

Have you heard if they've named him yet?

No they still haven't named him yet it could be the next 24 hrs. or a month from now? I just want to see him. See who he looks like. smile

4. moneyfairy profile image61

Barbara Walters has a special tonight on ABC,  20/20, on the Royal baby. Maybe they will have more info. on the name by then.

5. moneyfairy profile image61

His name is George Alexander Louis....I wonder what his nick name will be? Alex or Louie? But it will befit him when it's time for him to be King.

working