Should Sony, Fox and Marvel use a CGI stan lee after he dies?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image93
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

Let's be honest with ourselves for a minute.  We all know Stan Lee is going to die someday.  I mean the guy is old, and he's at the age where he can easily wake up dead tomorrow for all we know.  (knock on wood)  Granted, i hope that never happens, but it's a reality we all live in.

Having said that, do you think it would be in bad tastes for Marvel Studios, Sony and Fox to just start using a CGI stan lee for cameos, after he dies?  I mean it wouldn't be the first time we've seen Hollywood use CGI to add an actor into a movie.  In fact, the next "Fast and Furious" film is going to feature a CGI Paul Walker, to help finish up the rest of the movie.  Therefore, it's hardly a new concept, but what do you think? 

You think Marvel Studios/Disney, Fox and Sony should use cgi to have stan lee in their marvel movies long after he dies?  Or do you think it would be in bad tastes?

I personally think it would be great, as long as his family was okay with it.  I mean each studio can easily pay them royalties of course for the cameo, so I don't see it as a problem as long as they're okay with it.  However, what do you all think?

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I don't know.  Interesting question.  I would personally like to see an acknowledgment of Stan Lee and a memorial to him at the beginning of future films if he can't be in them.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image93
        Stevennix2001posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Or maybe at the end of the credits or something like I've seen some movies do that are in memory of various people.  However, I do like your idea though.

working