jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Name the best female artist of today..

1. vanteezy profile image33
    vanteezyposted 8 years ago

Name the best female artist of today..

2. Lucey Knight profile image82
    Lucey Knightposted 8 years ago

I would have to say one of my personaly favorites is Neici - The Southern Songbird.  I did a hub on her.  Her voice is amazing!

3. cashmere profile image84
    cashmereposted 8 years ago

Personally I still feel its Madonna. I know you probably are thinking of britany, or one of the younger girls. Yet the sheer audacity and ability to reform her image makes madonna stand out even today amongst these girls half her age.

4. MARK DILIT profile image47
    MARK DILITposted 8 years ago

always i prefer AISHWARYA RAI, because she is my dream girl and she is now acting with indian superstar rajinikanth in the film named "ROBO" (TAMIL FILM)

5. Karma Freedom 97 profile image54
    Karma Freedom 97posted 8 years ago

Gwen Stefani the most awesome woman alive!

6. thompson09 profile image48
    thompson09posted 8 years ago

leona lewis all the way, im from london,uk and we got here where she is today smile

7. profile image45
    krecikgosinkaposted 8 years ago

Simple  question: "Name  the  best  female  artist  of  today.."-simple  answer :  M a r t h a      A r g e r i c h

8. TonieTate profile image55
    TonieTateposted 8 years ago

I would have to say, Erykah Badu and Chrisette Michele

9. stacies29 profile image73
    stacies29posted 8 years ago

I love Gwen Stefani and Lady Ga Ga because they are very unique artist who have a style all their own.

10. profile image58
    shygirl1200posted 8 years ago

Lady Gaga she has an amazing voice and her videos are amazing.

11. Yahya_Hendrix profile image47
    Yahya_Hendrixposted 8 years ago

Sorry But we still have Jill Scott, EryKah Badu, and last but not least Lauryn Hill is and always will be the best Female Lyricist/Vocalist we have ever been blessed to witness

12. deestew profile image60
    deestewposted 8 years ago

Its hard for me to chose, but this female artist rocked it recently in Tyler Perry's new movie, "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" my answer is Mary J. Blige...

13. dfantasy profile image58
    dfantasyposted 8 years ago

P!nk ! She sings live, does all kind of aerial stunts and is very very funny!

14. palmergalkat profile image54
    palmergalkatposted 8 years ago

With so many talented women out there it's hard to pick just one.  So I am going with ......

The ladies of "American Idol"

Kelly Clarkson continues to amaze and crank out Top 40 hits with every album she pumps out

Carrie Underwood is so hot she sizzles.  Grammys, CMAs...all she needs now is an Oscar

Speaking of Oscars.....  Jennifer Hudson now is not only singing but acting and getting Academy Awards for it.  I recently saw "Dream Girls" and she and Beyonce Knowles (another of my personal favs) were amazing in it.

Now bring on Jordin Sparks and Katharine McPhee and each is doing well.

The only failure (if you can call it a failure) so far as I can tell outta the alumni of "Idol" is Fantasia...scary cause she in my opinion has the best voice of them all and talent to back it up...she's like Ruben Studdard..amazing voice but no realm to play in.

15. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 5 years ago

Kimbra and Ellie Goulding (check out my hub on them) and Rihanna and Lady Gaga...the best I would have to say is Lady Gaga.