jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Your all time favorite scary movies?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image64
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Your all time favorite scary movies?

2. thooghun profile image83
    thooghunposted 7 years ago

The director's cut of "The Exorcist" has always and will always make me turn all the lights on in the house.

Terrifying!

P.S for some odd reason the film "Event horizon" had a particularly chilling effect on me also.

3. Faeriephenomenon profile image60
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

I loved all of the saw movies but it's a tie between that and Hellraiser.  Saw 3D is going to be awesome. Whats yours? =]

4. Lilybett profile image56
    Lilybettposted 7 years ago

Sixth sense.. i cant stand ghost stories.

5. Tom_Radford profile image60
    Tom_Radfordposted 7 years ago

I don't know about favorite ... but the original Texas chainsaw massacre is one of the most disturbing films I've ever seen ... not for any other reason than the idea of rednecks living with half dead corpses and furniture made from human bones and skin, and thinking this is normal scares the hell out of me. The idea of people thinking like ignorant animals and ignoring the fear and plight of their fellow humans ... is there anything more terrifying than a hick?

6. debbiesdailyviews profile image59
    debbiesdailyviewsposted 7 years ago

" what ever happened to baby Jane "
    Cos, I know people like that really exist,

7. Literature Fairy profile image78
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

Oh that's easy! I love scary movies, especially old classics like 'The Shining'... 'Psycho'... 'The Omen'... 'Nightmare on Elm St'... My fave newer scary movie is 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose'

working