jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can you get rich? everyone wants to but how can you get close to it?

1. hearttalker profile image32
    hearttalkerposted 7 years ago

How can you get rich? everyone wants to but how can you get close to it?

2. Randy Simonato profile image61
    Randy Simonatoposted 7 years ago

Hard work, dedication and perseverance, are factors that can surely assist you on attaining a secure financial standing.  There are several other factors that can contribute to this as well.  Good marketing and advertisement, a unique and original ideal, strong work ethic, a professional staff even if only one member, people skills, time and the list can honestly go on forever.  When you want wealth as badly as you want to breathe then there’s nothing that can stop you from achieving wealth.  But if you just say “I want to be rich, then most likely you really aren’t applying yourself and contradict your own statement.

3. My Auction Empire profile image60
    My Auction Empireposted 7 years ago

As the other person said, it can take hardwork, lots of failures (yes you will fail, before you have the success, that is part of life. Also you will need to fine tune your business skills or find people to work along side of you.

Keep your costs low, and profits high and not the other way around.

(You could find a long lost relative who is a millionaire and they give you all their money - maybe a joke but could work)

But can I ask you a question, how do you define rich ?  to some people it is debt free, lots of money, cars and holidays, but they could be lacking health and loved ones.

Now you could turn this on it's head. You can have the poorest person living in a mud hut somewhere in a far off country. They have money, little food. But they have loved ones, they are happy, but to some they are poor, but to them they are rich.
    They have no debt, lead a happy and healthy life to them they are mega rich.

Hope this helps

4. hearttalker profile image32
    hearttalkerposted 7 years ago

yea but there is so much to do to become close to this?