jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What celebrity would you like to trade places with for a day?

1. lindacee profile image97
    lindaceeposted 7 years ago

What celebrity would you like to trade places with for a day?

I'd have to pick Paris Hilton, so I could use her credit cards for the day!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4224014_f260.jpg

2. gmmurgirl profile image80
    gmmurgirlposted 7 years ago

Oprah Winfrey. She is such a great talk show host and I want to experience running a big business empire even for a day.

3. Nikki D. Felder profile image75
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

I am sorry, but I cannot name a one.  There are many fine entertainers, but there are many who daily compromise for the sake of fame, a dollar bill, and for a false sense of acceptance.  I give God the glory in all things!  Thank you, Nikki D. Felder

4. Rusty C. Adore profile image96
    Rusty C. Adoreposted 7 years ago

Tough question! But definitely a fun one. I would have traded with Scarlet Johansen before she divorced Ryan Reynolds... so right now I guess I would trade with Sandra Bullock since she is the one the tabloids are saying is hanging with him now!

5. Joyye profile image55
    Joyyeposted 7 years ago

not that skank........................................................................................

6. Kekemapa profile image61
    Kekemapaposted 7 years ago

Michelle Rodriguez! I'd like to see how her brain works, because she's so smart, but she isn't classed at the stereotypical smart, such as getting straight As at school, and getting into a great university etc. She hasn't done all that but she can talk about metaphysics, alchemy, the environment etc. Likes she's written tons of books on them! She also has a heart gold, and she doesn't follow fashion. If I was just 1% like her, I'd be so happy big_smile It'd be great to see how she lives and thinks for a day.

Oprah's a good one too, and I'd choose Beyonce because she seems mysterious to sometimes, I'd like to know some of her secrets, lol.

7. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

All of them, just so I could ruin their lives and help the rest of the world see just how scummy their favorite stars really are.

8. BarbieGirl79 profile image59
    BarbieGirl79posted 6 years ago

Lisa Marie Presley because she is a great person, singer & song writer!!!

9. celebritie profile image85
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

Paris Hilton is just the best, I would love to be her for a day and take my BFF's out shopping, Thats HOT!

working