jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is the show 'Family guy' becoming lame?

1. KewlWriter profile image73
    KewlWriterposted 6 years ago

Is the show 'Family guy' becoming lame?

Did Seth Mcfarlane ruined 'Family guy' because he had to divide his time and material with 2 other shows?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6118431_f260.jpg

2. KBEvolve profile image76
    KBEvolveposted 6 years ago

It's nowhere near as bad as the Simpsons has become.

3. ThatYossarian profile image60
    ThatYossarianposted 6 years ago

Family guy just stopped telling jokes, and now they just make references to pop culture items that used to be funny. So, I guess that's a yes. It's lame.

4. lucybell21 profile image80
    lucybell21posted 6 years ago

I think Family Guy has just gotten so stupid and unrealistic. I used to like the show, but not so much anymore.

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Has it been anything other than lame?

6. Jake Werner profile image59
    Jake Wernerposted 6 years ago

Its been bumpy, about every couple new episodes has something that's hilarious. I think Seth definitely failed at his other ideas, but I would rather watch American Dad than The Simpsons

7. KewlWriter profile image73
    KewlWriterposted 6 years ago

I think the earlier seasons were really funny in a relaxing and fresh way. I remember the episode called 'Petarded' , it was so funny. But I think as Seth started new projects he began ignoring family guy.

@ Jake - I agree American Dad! has good sense of humor and the characters are well adjusted but I do believe if there was no American Dad! then Family guy would have been much better because Seth would have to use all his jokes in Family guy and did not have to divide his material among his shows.

working