jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Should Adam Sander stop making movies?

1. madmachio profile image60
    madmachioposted 5 years ago

Should Adam Sander stop making movies?

This is based off his lowering movie grosses and the facgt that the last few have SUCKED

2. OldSkoolFool profile image58
    OldSkoolFoolposted 5 years ago

He should go back to making good movies, instead of wannabe Disney style films.

3. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

I think recapturing the feel and comedy style of his 90's work is not within reach. It was a different time and he was an appropriate age for his characters. Now, he could do some great stuff still, I don't doubt that at all. His last few movies were not so great compared to past work but I think he has some good films left in him. One of my favorite comedy actors.

4. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

His movies haven't been as great as the ones from the 1990s and early 2000, but I don't think they completely suck.  They're alright.  He has plenty of time to make more and hopefully they'll be as good as the ones from his past.  If not, I'll still watch because I'm an Adam Sandler fan.

1. OldSkoolFool profile image58
      OldSkoolFoolposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That new movie where he plays a cross dressing (obvious ripoff of Ms. Doubtfire), family member is just ridiculous and really not entertaining at all. He's just making movies because he can and he has"Adam Sandler Money".otherwise they wouldn't exist

5. AM Hanson profile image79
    AM Hansonposted 5 years ago

Yes.  Or, as the others have said, go back to the old style.  I've never been a HUGE Adam Sandler fan, but I greatly prefer the older ones to these really terrible new ones.