jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the one show or movie that your toddlar was obsessed with that drove you

1. lindiesl profile image59
    lindieslposted 5 years ago

What is the one show or movie that your toddlar was obsessed with that drove you crazy?

2. Martyn Wright profile image84
    Martyn Wrightposted 5 years ago

'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' drove me crazy for  months when my son was a toddler. My son is now a strapping 20 year old man! He soon grasped the concept of which video to play on the TV. The film was on from literally his waking moment to his bedtime. I knew the plot and the script of that film off by heart and was relieved as he eventually moved on to 'Postman Pat'  and other less mind mashing obsessions. I hold on fondly to the memories Snow white and the Seven Dwarves! Walt Disney has a lot to answer for!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

My son went through a heavy "Thomas the Tank Engine" phase when he was very small. He didn't want to watch anything but Thomas, didn't play with anything except Thomas toys, didn't wear any clothing that didn't have Thomas on it. It was cute at first but after a while I never wanted to hear the "Thomas" theme song again. He's grown out of it now but to this day if I hear that music I cringe. Haha

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Back in the VHS days, Pete's Dragon. They loved it and watched it all the time, that and Annie.

5. BSloan profile image75
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

Up to now I've always enjoyed all the cartoons my kids liked since I love cartoons also except for one:  Ed, Edd and Eddy.  It was really annoying.