jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which Villain (Comics,Cartoons, Fiction) you consider the best and why ?

1. wittywit profile image75
    wittywitposted 5 years ago

Which Villain (Comics,Cartoons, Fiction) you consider the best and why ?

Comics,Cartoons, Fiction, movies

2. bronies profile image74
    broniesposted 5 years ago

As a Brony, I'd have to say Discord (Voiced by John DeLancey - Star Trek's Q)

3. Dantex460 profile image60
    Dantex460posted 5 years ago

Dr Evil from Austin Powers, he is everything you can want in a villain and the most important thing is that he tries to stick to villain cliché's.

4. johnnicholson83 profile image60
    johnnicholson83posted 5 years ago

Ah, there are soooo many that I want to mention but I'll just say Hannibal Lecter. I like that he's a genius but also depends on his animal instincts and acts like an animal in certain situations. He's really a character that can give you goosebumps.

5. Alma Cabase profile image81
    Alma Cabaseposted 5 years ago

Without a doubt, The Joker! Clowns are freaky and he's probably the scariest of them all. Others look down on him since he basically relies on goons and high-powered guns yet I love how he try to piss off batman and come up with ingenious ways to somehow pin down the mighty hero.

6. DeanSexton profile image60
    DeanSextonposted 5 years ago

Ozymandias from the Watchmen series. Although he is a bit of megalomaniac Adrian Veidt's actions are not committed solely for personal gain and evil intent but rather to benefit mankind no matter how rash and extreme they are. He is the perfect blend of intelligence, athleticism, cunning, and ambition, and makes for a very versatile and emphatic villain.

working