jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If a movie was made about your life, who would you cast as the people?

1. ParadigmEnacted profile image72
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

If a movie was made about your life, who would you cast as the people?

and is there anything differently that the actors would have to do in order to carry out the roles?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8069935_f260.jpg

2. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Interesting question, though I can only think of two right off the bat: 1.Bruce Willis to play my husband as they look quite a bit alike. But Bruce would have to work on his tan a bit first.  2. Pauley Perrette has the look to portray my oldest daughter, and if she played her like Abbey from NCIS, she'd have my girl down pretty pat!

3. EJ Lambert profile image72
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

This is difficult because my personality isn't fit for the movie screen.  However, if I had to take a stab at it I would say Jonah Hill would play me.  I say this because he understands what it means to lose a ton of weight after living much of his early life as a bigger guy.  His dead pan type of humor is also something I'm good at, though obviously not as good as him.

4. Thomas Swan profile image95
    Thomas Swanposted 4 years ago

Edward Norton to play me with all my anxieties, Johnny Depp to play my brother because he's cool, and Gary Oldman to play my Dad just because he's my favorite actor smile

5. SavannahEve profile image81
    SavannahEveposted 4 years ago

For me, Julianne Moore.  For my hubby, um...Kevin Bacon.  For my daughter, Dakota Fanning.  For my dog, Lassie.  For my boss,  oh wait...if I am having a movie made about me, I don't need my boss.  I quit!

working