jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How does Santa get into houses without a fireplace?

1. JenkinsSmith profile image60
    JenkinsSmithposted 4 years ago

How does Santa get into houses without a fireplace?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8376870_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

He simply gets out of bed and puts the gifts he's hidden under the tree, pours the milk back into the carton, tosses the cookies, and goes back to bed. :-)

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Santa....... The biggest lie ever told to children.

1. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I know! I'm still in therapy over this! LOL!
      The truth about the tooth fairy wasn't as bad. However like everything else in life the inflation value for teeth has made parenting much more expensive! :-)

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I wondered that when I was a kid... my parents told me they just left the back door unlocked for him so he could get in. That seemed logical to me.
    Years later, I'm now a Dad and when my kids asked me the same question, I gave them the same answer...and they bought it too. Haha

5. Stevennix2001 profile image91
    Stevennix2001posted 4 years ago

Didn't you watch the piece crap Tim Allen Santa Clause film?  It explains it perfectly, as a chimney just magically appears temporarily when he gets into homes without one, and then it disappears when he leaves.  Simple.

6. profile image0
    King Larry 2.0posted 4 years ago

Santa just breaks down the doors of those homes without chimneys like a boss.  He steals all their s***, while leaving a picture of his a** behind saying "Kiss it."  Oh wait...that's what i do every christmas eve.  I forgot.  lol (joke)

As for the jolly old bastard saint nick, isn't he like magical and crap?  So can't he like just teleport or something?  I  mean if the man has the power to manipulate time to deliver toys in one night, then teleportation should be easy.  anyways that's my two cents.

working