jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. IbrahimAl-samurai profile image61
    IbrahimAl-samuraiposted 3 years ago

Hello I have a question if you could help me to figure it out.
    I have a little brother he is 15 year's  old.
    He is a supernatural fan.

He wished to meat the Winchester's  Sam and Dean? How could I mean this happen for him smile ? Thank you smile

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

They have Supernatural conventions in a few locations across North America, you could see if they're having one near you or keep an eye for one next year (I know they've already held a bunch for this season). They also do Comic-Con but that's probably significantly harder to get into.

1. IbrahimAl-samurai profile image61
      IbrahimAl-samuraiposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ohh thank you very much smile
      But I have to get tickets for us to fly to USA we Live in Norway :-/

3. danicole profile image79
    danicoleposted 3 years ago

How about you follow Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki (Sam and Dean Winchester respectively) on social media? Like Facebook and twitter (especially twitter), and ask them directly. Perhaps you can also go to their shooting locations (They shoot and film the show in Canada). It maybe expensive, but it could be fruitful! Lastly perhaps you can write letters or record a video (video would be better), or go to and reach out to places that Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki will be in. Like conventions, talk shows (Like the Ellen Show), and stuff like that.  Also find out if and when they will be in your country.