jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If you are a fan of American Horror Story, which season..

1. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

If you are a fan of American Horror Story, which season..

have you enjoyed most (so far) - and why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11977809_f260.jpg

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I liked season one and season three for different reasons. The first season I loved because it was just sort of simple and cool, and nothing will ever be as scary as Rubber Man.

Season three was kind of silly and campy but I really enjoyed it and found it pretty entertaining. I loved Jessica Lange's character and loved the witchcraft theme.

Most people I know liked season two the best but I didn't love it - and I'm usually a HUGE fan of asylum stuff! I think it focused a bit too much on the gore and they just had a lot of stuff on the go at once. The aliens thing was still so strange and actually took away from the whole thing in my opinion.

So far this season is good, the first few episodes were kind of slow but it's picking up. I like the theme a lot and once again I love Jessica Lange's character.

bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Aime F! Yeah, I look forward the starts of the seasons to see how they've re-stylized the theme music.

3. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 3 years ago

I like this season the best so far. Twisty the Clown was very interesting. I enjoyed seeing his backstory. It was a good idea to do a season about circus "freaks".

nanderson500, I really couldn't see myself feeling anything but loathing for Twisty, and then bam! They made it very difficult not to feel for the poor wretch.

4. BWD316 profile image86
    BWD316posted 3 years ago

I remember watching the first few episodes of the first season and enjoying it but then didn't pick it up again till last year (season 3). I really enjoyed season 3 with it taking place in New Orleans and the whole Salem Witch connection. Now, I watch every episode and have enjoyed season 4 so far. It's cool that the seasons are so different, that you can enjoy each one in a different way.

However, I still have yet to finish all of season 1 and I haven't seen season 2 yet! With that said, i'll be catching up this winter when it's too cold to go outside lol!

Also, it's cool that co-producer Ryan Murphy has confirmed that all the seasons are actually connected!!

BWD316, oh I loved season 2 smile And yes, that doesn't surprise me now, as there's a character in the current season who was also in #2 (but I'll be kind and tell you which one!).

working