jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

IS AMITABH BACHAN OR SHAH RUKH KHAN THE GREATEST INDIAN ACTOR ALIVE?

1. profile image50
    londonguy1posted 7 years ago

YOU DECIDE ?

1. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Amitabh is obviously the Greatest and most respected Indian Actor. (The older that man gets, the more charming he looks).
      Shah Rukh Khan, however is following closely in his footsteps.

Ps. Some people are not aware that writing in Caps is not acceptable and I think we should cut them some slack.

Best wishes all. smile

2. Pearldiver profile image82
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Mate... If you are going to continue YELLING AT US in CAPS... in the forums, then Someone is going to KICK YOUR BUTT! sad

1. profile image50
      londonguy1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

SOME PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE SPIRIT OF BEING PART OF A COMMUNITY , FORGET EVEN BASIC MANNERS . WHAT SAY PEARL  WHAT EVER YOU ARE ?????????????????????

3. profile image0
    Hikikomoriposted 7 years ago

I need to watch more Indian cinema. I've only watched stuff out of Bollywood.

4. Pearldiver profile image82
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Clearly you are Deaf as well as ignorant of basic manners!

What I am: Is not a Spammer; which is what your posting on this site is appearing to be.  You have been given advice by a more senior member in the spirit of helping you become part of a community. If you choose to act like a spammer... Good Luck.

Sorry if you're deaf.  What you have been warned of is valid; irrespective of your newbie status or arrogance! lol

5. profile image50
    londonguy1posted 7 years ago

hi hikikomori ,   
                             glad to know that you are a fan of bollywood , keep watching and on more news on bollywood google filmfare web page

6. FREEWORKING profile image60
    FREEWORKINGposted 7 years ago

AMITABH OF COURSE WATCH BLACK OR PAA YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER

7. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 7 years ago

Comparing the two is absolutely unfair in my view!

working