jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite television game show?

1. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

What is your favorite television game show?

What is the one game show you are hooked on and really enjoy watching?  Mine is:  FAMILY FUED.  I get a real kick out of this show and find it very entertaining, no matter who the host is! There have been several over the years with Steve Harvey as the current host.

2. catfish33 profile image82
    catfish33posted 3 years ago

I like the new game show Celebrity Name Game, starring Craig Ferguson.  He's an excellent host, and it's a fun show.

3. Prayerhub profile image79
    Prayerhubposted 3 years ago

I am simply off line in this game show as I reside in Europe not in the states. If there is any gospel game show,  there I am.

4. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

EA.....I love "Family Feud."  It's always very funny and the contestants (families) get seriously focused on winning.  I have the most fun playing along, trying to come up with the best answers and score the most points.
    There have been numerous different hosts for Family Feud and they each have done a marvelous job at interacting with the players and encouraging the families to compete.  Steve Harvey is hilarious.
    I enjoy this game because it makes us "think" about what"most" of the public may reply to a random question.

1. Efficient Admin profile image92
      Efficient Adminposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My thoughts exactly and you spelled Feud the correct way LOL! Each host seems to bring a different vibe to the show.

2. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 3 years agoin reply to this

EA....OMG!  I didn't even read the 2nd part to your question.  The question itself was clear & simple.  I just jumped in an answered!  We both like Family Feud.....(or however you want to spell it!) LOL

3. Efficient Admin profile image92
      Efficient Adminposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Goes to show we are on the same webpage on the Feud and true blue fans of the show!  :-)

working