This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Which is better Cybermen or Daleks?

1. profile image54
    GabiGailposted 2 years ago

Which is better Cybermen or Daleks?

Doctor Who is an amazing show and I would like to know which you think is better Cybermen or Daleks

2. SpiritusShepherd profile image61
    SpiritusShepherdposted 2 years ago

That's a hard question to answer. Both the Cybermen and the Daleks are classic Doctor Who enemies and Doctor Who would not be the same without them.
    Both the Cybermen and the Daleks are equally terrifying villains in the fact that neither are capable of feeling emotion (with the exception of a few Daleks) and they kill without mercy or remorse. Both species desire to eradicate all lifeforms that are not one of them.
    As awesome as the Cybermen are, I will cast my vote for Daleks.
    The Daleks kidnapped the Earth and several other planets in perhaps one of the most elaborate plans for destroying the Doctor and his friends. The Cybermen have had some crazy plans, but none so elaborate as to move planets across the universe.
    Then again, the Cybermen did turn the Doctor into a partial Cybermen in Matt Smith's last season.
    Ah, never mind it's too hard to choose one!

working