jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

If astrology say you make a perfect couple with a celebrity...? WTF!!!???

1. profile image61
    peter565posted 2 years ago

If astrology say you make a perfect couple with a celebrity...?  WTF!!!???

There is a app I found, they do astrology test between u and ur partner. (You type in ur birthdays)Now, I don't have a GF, but bored, I decided to test all of my mates birthday with a whole bunch of celebrities. But funny, I test over 70% match with all the celebrity, my mates don't always test so high and some celebrity couples (broke up, didn't test so high). And when I type in amanda seyfried's birthday with mine it test 91% WTF? What would you think when you meet a WTF situation like this? Amanda seyfried born 1985 Dec 3

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12812321_f260.jpg

2. LoliHey profile image57
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

Kate Winslet was born on the very same day of the very same year as I.  I have always wanted to know the exact time of her birth so I can calculate how older or younger she is than me.  Being that she was born in England, she probably is older, since I was born in the States.  Now, that has nothing to do with this question, since I am not gay.  But I think the app is just an app.  It cannot really determine who you'd be a good couple with, since it does not know the celebrity's personality or whether or not there would be chemistry between you too.  It sounds like fun though.  I don't think birthday's are any indication of whether you'd be a good couple.  What was the name of the app?

1. profile image61
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well it isn't in English, but you can give me the birthday the name u want to test

2. LoliHey profile image57
      LoliHeyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What the hell.  November 9, 1979.  Oliver Ackland.

3. profile image61

So, when is ur birthday smile

4. LoliHey profile image57

October 5 1975

5. profile image61

Score 79%
      Weakness: after marriage u would be career/100%housewife
      You care about him more then he care about you
      strength: after marriage he would depend on u on a lot of things
      Your relationship is a relaxing one
      smile

6. LoliHey profile image57

I love it!  Thanks.

7. profile image61

smile

3. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Lolita was thinking the same as myself, the app works on a man made set of parameters and has no idea about upbringing, personality, or chemistry. Their are many factors that go into making a great relationship and these can not be judged by an app. The app may determine if you are compatible by available information without knowing anything individual traits you have.

working