jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Will Smith Is Playing The Biblical Version of Cain, as a VAMPIRE!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image92
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

In recent news, Will Smith has decided to become a vampire in one of his upcoming films.  However, it might be a tad controversial for some, as it involves the biblical figure known as Cain.  Where the movie suggests that he was quite possibly the world's first vampire, as the bible does point out that Cain lived for over 200 years.  Of course, I don't know if I'm going to comment on that or not, but I do think the premise of the film sounds interesting to see.  Plus, I'm a huge Will Smith fan.  However, what are your thoughts on this?  Good Idea? Bad Idea?  Or don't care?

1. profile image0
      mimilove91posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Is hard to picture Will Smith, as a vampire or any type of movie roll like that..

Stevennix2001posted 6 years agoin reply to this

i find it even harder to believe that will smith has agreed to take on such a controversial take on the biblical cain.  I mean you'd think he wouldn't do any controversial roles considering he's trying to get his kids more involved in show businesses.  However, i guess we'll have to wait and see.

2. Walt Smith profile image60
      Walt Smithposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Everyone knows that if you believe in the Biblical references that Judas Ischariot was that first bloodsucker. His punishment for the betrayal of Jesus, he was sentenced to live forever and never be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He tried to hang himself...no good. Blood is always involved when coming to the true nature of life, (living or undead) there is always blood. I think ol' Will could make us believe he were anything, and folks "IT'S JUST A MOVIE", If all stories were meant to be real then why do we have "fiction" and "non fiction" sections at the local library? ...W

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

Will can do it and make it interesting. On the other hand it just sounds gay as a movie. wesley snipes as abel lol

Stevennix2001posted 6 years agoin reply to this

lollol I second that grimlock!  lol

working