- Entertainment and Media
Jersey Shore Books
Can't Get Enough of MTV's Jersey Shore TV Show? Then Read About It!
Need more Snooki, The Situation, Pauly D? There is hope for you because if you can read, then there are Jersey Shore books for you.
Snooki's book, A Shore Thing, helped out a person who was "bored and a tad bit lonely". Another "reader" thought it was a decent "bum wipe". Both comments were found on Amazon Reviews. Overall, her book receives 4 1/2 stars.
Here's The Situation gets even more mixed reviews. I mean, who wouldn't want to learn about "creeping" on chicks or avoiding "grenades"?
Need more books about your favorite reality TV show, Jersey Shore? Creep further down the page and lob a grenade or two. (I am probably using incorrect JerseySpeak.)
Snooki Polizzi--A Shore Thing - This girl from MTV's Jersey Shore can read and write!
Released in January 2011 for your reading pleasure, I guess. This is a book for someone who cannot get enough of MTV's Jersey Shore.
The RealityTeawebsite posted some excerpts from Snooki's new novel. Here they are--Enjoy! Or not.
* "He had an okay body. Not fat at all. And naturally toned abs. She could pour a shot of tequila down his belly and slurp it out of his navel without getting splashed in the face."
* "Yum. Johnny Hulk tasted like fresh gorilla."
* "Any juicehead will get some nut shrinkage. And bacne. They fly into a 'roid rage, it is a 'road' 'roid rage."
* "Gia danced around a little, shaking her peaches for show. She shook it hard. Too hard. In the middle of a shimmy, her stomach cramped. A fart slipped out. A loud one. And stinky."
* "I love food. I love drinking, boys, dancing until my feet swell. I love my family, my friends, my job, my boss. And I love my body, especially the badonk.
Snooki writes "fiction". She is one business minded guidette!
In Case You Do Not Speak the Language of Jersey Shore or Snooki:
Need an interpreter? Buy the book.
On Good Morning America on January 6, 2011, Pauly D revealed that it takes him 25 minutes to do his hair. Do you think these dunes on the Jersey shore gave him the inspiration?
Pauly D's Hair
Gym, Tanning, Laundry - The Official Jersey Shore Quote Book
Need a language dictionary when you read about or watch this Reality TV show? Well, this might be the one for you.
Here's The Situation: - Mike Sorrento can dance and write, too.
"A Guide to Creeping on Chicks, Avoiding Grenades, and Getting in Your GTL on the Jersey Shore".
"This is the bible for Situation Nation. Read it, live it, and crush it." (quote from Amazon review)
Which one of these "Jersey Shore Books" would you most likely spend time reading?
Not everything is about Reality TV on MTV. Sure, there are a few interesting books about the MTV show about the Jersey Shore, but do not limit your choices. Vote for the item you would most likely read. You do not have to join the club to cast your ballot!
Find More Great (?) Jersey Shore Stuff on Amazon:
Amazon has more than just books. You can find DVDs and other collectibles pertaining to this wildly popular Reality TV Show. Have fun searching.
If you are a fan, leave a comment if you please. Even wannabe guidos and guidettes are invited to sign in, too.