Oprah Winfrey Quotes
Oprah's Inspiring Quotes
I was watching Oprah speak about her life growing up and another show where she talked about how her career started on her Master Class show which by the way you will want to watch. It was so inspiring!
I think like her and find it so refreshing to hear her wisdom and insight on life. As she says Your intention rules your life and determines the outcome."
What a true statement!
I consider myself to be a teacher at heart. In every show that I've ever done, that is what I'm striving for. That is my intention, regardless of what the subject is."
( image of Oprah from Oprah.com )
Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for the moment that is to come."
I love Master Class on OWN! Do you like it?
- "Nothing about my life is lucky. Nothing. A lot of grace, a lot of blessings, a lot of divine order, but I don't believe in luck. For me, luck is preparation meeting the moment of opportunity. There is no luck without you being prepared to handle that moment of opportunity. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for the moment that is to come."
- "I say the universe speaks to us, always, first in whispers. And a whisper in your life usually feels like 'hmm, that's odd.' Or, 'hmm, that doesn't make any sense.' Or, 'hmm, is that right?' It's that subtle. And if you don't pay attention to the whisper, it gets louder and louder and louder. I say it's like getting thumped upside the head. If you don't pay attention to that, it's like getting a brick upside your head. You don't pay attention to that-the brick wall falls down. That is the pattern that I see in my life and so many other people's lives. And so, I ask people, 'What are the whispers? What's whispering to you now?'"
- "The way you step up your game is not to worry about the other guy in any situation, because you can't control the other guy. You only have control over yourself. So it's like running a race. The energy that it takes to look back and see where the other guys are takes energy away from you. And if they're too close, it scares you. So, that's what I would say to my team all the time: Don't waste your time in the race looking back to see where the other guy is or what the other guy is doing. It's not about the other guy. It's about what can you do. You just need to run that race as hard as you can. You need to give it everything you've got, all the time, for yourself."
- "Everything passes in its time. It doesn't matter how much money you have, how much power you have, how high you sit on the Forbes list, how many times you make the Most Influential list-all of that changes. All of that changes. But what is real, what is lasting, is who you are and what you were meant to bring. What is the gift you were meant to give? And nobody can take that away from you."
- "God can dream a bigger dream for me, for you, than you could ever dream for yourself. When you've worked as hard and done as much and strived and tried and given and pled and bargained and hoped...surrender. When you have done all that you can do, and there's nothing left for you to do, give it up. Give it up to that thing that is greater than yourself, and let it then become a part of the flow."
- Live your own dreams!
- "Balance lives in the present. The surest way to lose your footing is to focus on what dreadful things might happen."
- "Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power."
- "Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction."
- "The ultimate in being healthy is to operate at full throttle-physically, emotionally and spiritually."
- "Truth allows you to live every day with integrity. Everything you do and say shows the world who you really are-let it be the truth."
- "The way to choose happiness is to follow what is right and real and the truth for you."
- "I've found that eating well and being satisfied leaves no room for the junky stuff. Which is not to say that I won't eat a good salty chip or two. But I no longer have the compulsion to eat the whole bag just because I'm tired or overwhelmed."
- "You can either waltz boldly onto the floor of life and live the way you know your spirit is nudging you to, or you can sit quietly by the wall and recede into the shadows of fear and self-doubt."
- "It's astonishing to be able to track your own evolution-who I was, who I'm still becoming."
- What is real, what is lasting, is who you are and what you were meant to bring. What is the gift you were meant to give? And nobody can take that away from you."
- What I know is you've got to take responsibility for the space you hold here."
Quotes I love from Oprah
I love these quotes! I have spent a lifetime myself practicing the law of attraction before they called it that. Oprah's quotes inspire much in that way towards making goals and intentions to have a better life.
I am only 41, so I have watched Oprah since I was a teenager. She is my generation's talk show.
If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.
I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it
Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life's blessings.
Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.
What we're all striving for is authenticity, a spirit-to-spirit connection
Be more splendid, more extraordinary. Use every moment to fill yourself up
I would love to have a book of Oprah's quotes! Would you like a book filled with Oprah's quotes?
The Oprah Winfrey Show: 20th Anniversary Collection
Are you an Oprah WInfrey fan?
Oprah Loves this quote
It matters not how strait the gate / How charged with punishments the scroll. / I am the master of my fate: / I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley, from "Invictus"
Do you think Oprah is inspiring? I know I do!
Master Class Positive Quotes
Anybody pretending to be anything other than who you really are-you will never, ever reach your personal potential."
- Wake up curious
- stay true to yourself no matter what
- Be a blessing to somebody
- Find your passion
- Open to the unexpected
- Trust your instincts
"The single greatest thing you can do to change your life today would be to start being grateful for what you have right now. And the more grateful you are, the more you get."
Live Your Best Life - I have this!
If you love Oprah you will love this!