Wacky Christmas Songs
Welcome to my Holiday Gift Guide on Wacky Christmas Songs
Humorous Christmas songs are fun to listen to and sing around the holiday. So many beautiful Christmas carols, like "O' Holy Night", "Silent Night" and "Oh, Come, All Ye Faithful" are sung around this holiday season. But sometimes we all could use a good laugh.
Wacky, wicked, satire songs about Grandma getting ran over by a reindeer or several different takes on the "Twelve Days of Christmas."
Not all of these songs are suited for children. And personally, I would not like Grandma ran over. Either way, it is good to share a laugh around this joyous season.
Wacky Christmas Audio CD - Various Artists
Christmas Classics: Redneck Style Audio CD - Various Artist
Redneck Christmas Audio CD - Various Artists
Listen before you buy. Visit this CD music site now and click on the various songs below for a sample of their funny music.
1. Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy -- Buck Owens
2. All I Want For Christmas Is My Upper Plate -- Homer And Jethro
3. A New Baby For Christmas -- George Jones
4. Truckin' Trees For Christmas -- Red Simpson
5. Santa's Big Parade -- The Louvin Brothers
6. Christmas Time -- John Anderson
7. Santa Claus Is Comin' (In A Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train) -- The Tractors
8. Christmas Time Down South -- Charlie Daniels
9. Leroy The Redneck Reindeer -- Joe Diffie
10. XMas In Jail -- Asleep At The Wheel
11. You Can Call Me Nick -- Dale Watson
12. Christmas Just Ain't Christmas Without You -- Travis Tritt
13. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer -- Elmo & Patsy
14. Santa Can't Stay -- Dwight Yoakam
Completely Cracked Christmas Audio CD - by Dave Rudolf
A very funny Christmas parody and original Christmas tunes from Dave Rudolf. Songs were featured on Dr Demento and other radio shows.
1. Fruitcakes For Christmas (Silver Bells)
2. Folly, Old St. Nicholas
3. What Present's This - Megan McDonough
4. Do You Fear What I Fear
5. Oh Tom Got Bombed (Oh Tanenbaum)
6. Mark And Harold (Hark The Herald)
7. Candy Cane Twist
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. Oh Come, Oh Come, I Read The Manual
10. Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney Flue
11. Shovel Snow, Shovel Snow - Megan McDonough
12. Santa Claus Was Running Through Town
13. The First Bowl Game
14. Wonder Why I'm In a Winterland
15. Santa's Got A Zoot Suit
Christmas Songs That Tickle Your Funny Bone CD - by The Golden Singers
Here is a list of these funny songs.
1. Santa's Coming Down The Chimney
2. Oh, Give Me A Bike
3. The Jolly Gent Who Jingles
4. Did You Ever See A Snowflake?
5. Ride Of The One-horse Open Sleigh
6. A Doodle-oodle Christmas Song
7. First Skater's Waltz
8. We Just Had A Party And Gee It Was Great!
9. Seven Days To Vacation/yule-a, Yule-a
10. You Take The High Branch And I'll Take The Low Branch
11. Ho-ho-ho, Hee-hee-hee
12. The First Snowball Of The Season
13. Turkey Dinner, Turkey Dinner
14. Christmas Candles
15. Giddyap, Santa!
16. Ring Out The Old Year, Ring In The New
The Twelve Pains of Christmas - One of my favorite songs
Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire Audio CD - by Bob Rivers
Songs are available as individual MP3s or the entire Album on a CD. Listen to samples before you buy.
1. The Twisted Chipmunk Song
2. Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire
3. The Angel
4. Who Put The Stump
6. Carol Of The Bartenders
7. Christmas Party Song
8. Christmas Money (That's What I Want)
10. Goin' Up To Bethlehem
11. Homeless On the Holidays
12. He's So Jolly
13. Flu Ride
14. Santa Clause Is Foolin' Around
15. Stumpmaster Remix
I Am Santa Claus Audio CD - by Bob Rivers
Looking for irreverence in your holiday nut mix? Bob Rivers does such a great job of social, political, and seasonal satire under the guise of many a familiar holiday tune that he's lucky he hasn't been run over by a reindeer. Rivers apes all the department-store Santas (sung to the tune of "Here Comes Santa Claus") with "There's Another Santa Claus," lambastes "Teddy Kennedy the Red-Nosed Senator," and sends up Marlon Brando's Godfather in the inspired "A Letter to Santa," which warns of Santa's movement into mob territory. There are a few clunkers among the moving and snoozing targets, but Rivers nearly always elicits a chuckle. The biggest yuks, though, come on the title track as he reaches back to Black Sabbath's "I Am Ironman" classic to turn dear old Santa into a heavy-metal monster. Call it "Headnog"--and get it for the unholy rollers on your list. --Martin Keller
Christmas With the Chipmunks Audio CD - For All Ages
Buy it as a CD or download individual MP3s. Listen to the samples before you buy.
1. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)Alvin And The Chipmunks
2. The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)Alvin And The Chipmunks
3. Jingle BellsThe Chipmunks With David Seville
4. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like ChristmasAlvin And The Chipmunks
5.. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed ReindeerAlvin And The Chipmunks
6. Up On The House-TopAlvin And The Chipmunks
7. We Wish You A Merry ChristmasThe Chipmunks With David Seville
8. Silver BellsAlvin And The Chipmunks 2
9. Over The River And Through The WoodsThe Chipmunks With David Seville
10. All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)Alvin And The Chipmunks
11. Frosty The SnowmanAlvin And The Chipmunks
12. The Twelve Days Of ChristmasThe Chipmunks With David Seville
13. Santa Claus Is Comin' To TownAlvin And The Chipmunks
14. Have Yourself A Merry Little ChristmasThe Chipmunks With David Seville
15. Deck The HallsThe Chipmunks With David Seville
16. White Christmas
Wacky Christmas Cards - What would you do if Santa got ran over by a short bus or only delivered locally?
Funny Cards About Santa Claus
Attention Amazon and Zazzle Affiliates
Consider adding products listed under Sandy Mertens on Amazon to your Amazon modules, articles, blogs, websites and other sites. Find Sandy Mertens under the individual products in 3drose.com when searching 3/4's down the individual product lines under you reach my name.
Add my Zazzle products to your articles as an affiliate and earn 15% on the sale.
© 2010 Sandy Mertens