25 Rules to Live By
Expressions of wisdom from the source of all good, the soul
1. Take advice only when it rings true.
2. Don't indulge in anything that is against your own best judgement.
3. Complain only to your doctor.
4. Don't criticize yourself or others.
5. Let others learn their own lessons in their own time.
6. Don't borrow trouble.
7. Accept change.
8. Take pride in your own special uniqueness.
9. Greed breeds need. Being greedy is a sign of being needy.
10. Believe you are acceptable just the way you are.
11. When faced with a decorating dilemma turn to nature for advice, the color possibilities are pure and endless.
12. Read good books, think good thoughts, do good deeds.
13. Flowers are always in fashion.
14. Authenticity is a forgotten virtue, there is nothing like a well earned wrinkle.
15. Be frugal with your assets. Often, less is more.
16. Bask in sunshine, not in the compliments of others.
17. Keep company with good people, but remember that no one is perfect.
18. Be honest. Lies will destroy you.
19. If it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.
20. You can't borrow truth from someone else, it lies within.
21. Find your own path to expression and travel it often.
22. The power of the pen will never be replaced by technology.
23. Be wise, respect and obey your own instincts.
24. Cleanse your soul with your tears on occasion.
25. Don't engage in gossip, words cannot be taken back.