Bullying Let’s Stop A Bullet Together
Be a Part of the Solution Stop the Bullet
Bullying sad attempt at loftiness
Stop the bleeding before it starts
Bullying is becoming an epidemic. The ill effects are now hitting every population, starting as young as pre-school sometimes. These victims have limited resources to process both the consequences and the impact of its bullet. Bullying is altering our playgrounds. Are they a place for imaginary play or a maze through a living nightmare?
So, why do we do it? What does anyone accomplish by tearing down another person? Why can't we see we all have our part in bullying?
- Do we say nothing, standby in silence?
- We know we should speak up but are thankful not to be the target?
- Are we even aware that we are tormenting when bullying?
- Can bullying be an overt action?
- Can it be covert?
- Maybe it’s a mean look or opinionated glare. A feeling left to go wild and poison so many allowing rapid growth? I suppose it depends on your bullet of choice.
- Could it be a spark of our inadequacy fearing we must take the attention off our imperfections?
- Did we want to stop potential damage after the fact?
- Is it possible that once we release the bullet we wanted to jump in front of it before it landed on its target, but it was too late?
- Often we plan to stop it and don't know how getting trapped in our web. Struggling in pain as we can not untangle the vicious threads of our constant banter.
Let's stop the bullet!
How about we try to be more aware of its sting? What if we pray together to make it an offense of the past?
How about putting a seatbelt on bullying before someone else gets hurt? We don’t want to lose anyone else to bullying, and we don't want you to be its next victim.
What if instead of knocking someone down we help to pick someone up? How about we all work on treating others the way we should, with kindness and acceptance? Could we learn from our mistakes and hold one another accountable not with a judging eye, but rather a forgiving heart?
You may be the bully, or you may be the target, but believe it or not in this life you are a sinner, so my guess is you’ve been both. We can change this; we can learn a new way. A better and more loving and honest way. We can learn to love as Christ loves us.
One day at a time with a clean slate. No matter what we have done, He forgives. He died for us, so no one else has to. We have to keep learning to live like HIM.
Luke 6:31 Do to others as would have them do to you
LET'S STOP A BULLET together! PEACE
© 2012 The Stages Of ME