Simple and easy parenting strategies to manage young children or preschoolers.
Parenting strategies to handle young children
Parents are facing a new challenge of handling young children. They are energetic, enthusiastic and eager to show their independence in new ways. They want to explore each and every thing they see near them.
For instance, if they see an old lady sitting on the bus stop with a stick, they want to touch it, take it and roll it. Parents are just too embarrassed to do anything. If they say softly to the kid, it does not seem to work. If they speak loudly, they feel that onlookers will see them as dictators. With the society pace growing fast day by day, parents are tired. They want rest. They dream of having a peaceful time where they could just sit for hours, read a book and have a cup of coffee without any disturbance.
Here, are few simple tips to manage Preschoolers or young children, ages two to five, with ease:
1. Let them walk and run in safe outdoor places. Take them for long walks and do not use strollers. When we use strollers, we walk and exercise but they are just sitting. As young kids, they are full of energy and need a place to take it out. So, let them exercise as much as they can. Exercise is good for their physical and emotional development.
2. Let them enjoy the company of other preschoolers. Take them to places like playground, parks or garden. They enjoy seeing somebody like them and would forget parents for a while. Here, they learn social and emotional skills which are very essential for their development and later years of life.
3. During bad weather, stay indoor and play some good music and let them dance. Just enjoy your precious time with your young kids and play some music. They love to listen to music and will be thrilled to do dance steps with you or other kids.
4. Educational toys like building blocks and magnetic board with pen are good strategies to develop their brain and keep them busy. Children love to play games. If they play the right games, it will help them to grow their brain cells and enjoy at the same time.
These simple steps can help to keep your growing preschooler busy and simultaneously help in his or her physical, emotional and mental growth.
Special parenting tips based on personality type:
Extra tips for parenting strategies:
Lists of further useful parenting strategies:
- How parents can discipline children easily without doing a parenting course?
Parents can discipline children easily by doing what they preach, giving a listening ear and providing unconditional love and acceptance. This can open the communication channel between parent and child. Being closer to nature and spending quality ti
- How parents can teach money management to young children?
Parents can teach simple money skills to children which can help them to become givers instead of takers in their adult life. They need to learn to divide their pocket money in four groups: give, invest, save and spend.